“Beer and gorzonzola hamburger ”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Washington Street and Meridian Street
Transit: Public buses have several stops within blocks of the restaurant.
Description: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a welcoming and engaging craft beer experience with a variety of unique craft beer freshly brewed on-site to pair with our popular American crave-able food like our Brewery Nachos and Ballpark Pretzel, as well as comforting dishes like Bacon Chicken Mac n' Cheese, Fish and Chips and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Each of our 28 locations has a local brewer and friendly staff that work to connect with guests over stories, inspiration and love of craft beer in a casual and comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in this brewery after checking the reviews on TripAdvisor. The place is nice and calm, there’s a good selection of beers and food. I got the gorgonzola hamburger that was tasty and good. The draft beer (don’t remember the brand) was good as well. Worth it.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend to Rock Bottom today because I’ve always had good experiences at Rock Bottom in other cities. We were seated quickly, which was nice, but we were seated next to a large party when the rest of the restaurant was wide open, which was unnecessary. Our waitress was perfunctory at best but when our meals came my friend told her his fries were cold. She apologized and came right back with new fries which were also cold. When my friend told her these were cold as well (I picked one up and they weren’t even slightly warm) she seemed really annoyed and her only response was it would take 10 minutes to make new fries sooooo....basically letting us know she didn’t want to put in an order for new fries. An iced tea was delivered with no ice. There was basically zero attention to service. I wouldn’t recommend going to this Rock Bottom location especially when there are a bunch of other dining options in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We received excellent service and our burgers and fries were delicious. Our only complaint is that the beer was not very cold.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My group was very disappointed in the food and in the drinks. With that said, we had the most wonderful, gracious, funny and patient server, Ms. Daija! (thank you for good help).

Basically, the food was just so-so. The Fried Chicken Chicken with Garlic mashed potatoes, was fried chicken "patties" laying in the potatoes (and i was expecting legs and wings). And, sorry to report, the drinks weren't impressive either, we had to send those back.

We wanted to sit outside, but they only had ONE umbrella for over five tables outside, on a hot day (and with metal furniture ... ouch, ouch!).

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

First off, we aren't beer drinkers but enjoy these brewery type places because they typically have an eclectic gastropub type of menu. This is one such place.

Let's start with the service. Friendly and accommodating from the moment you walk in the door. But our waitress, Judy, was phenomenal. We had a few minor issues with the kitchen and she corrected them beyond our satisfaction...she is a gem!

Good bar service, my wife had a Mai Tai, it was everything you would expect.

Prices are very fair, especially considering it's in the heart of town.

As to the food, the crab asiago artichoke dip is AMAZING, not to be missed. My wife had the crab and shrimp enchiladas, she really enjoyed them. I had the 2 a.m. burger it was delicious. I ordered it with mac and cheese but did not care for their interpretation, they happily brought out hot seasoned fries instead.

I try not to dine in the same place twice when I'm traveling but I'm pretty sure I'll be back for the crab dip!