“Come on man it's Ruth's Chris”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Come on man it's Ruth's Chris”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Come on man it's Ruth's Chris how can you go wrong. Always excellently cooked steaks and the Lava Cake is out of this world. St. Elmo's is a great substitute from a locally owned business.

Findlay, IL
“A Favorite”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My wife and I love Ruth's Chris in downtown Indy. We have been to several others (Chicago, Orlando, San Diego...) and this is by FAR the best we have tried. Steaks are excellent and the sides are delicious. Our favorite dessert is the chocolate mousse cheesecake. It is amazing and large enough to share. On our last trip I tried the American Kobe filet. My wife had the regular filet. Our server asked how we liked the American Kobe and we told her we both preferred the regular filet and she was shocked. She had NEVER heard that before. For us the American Kobe had a slightly more "gamey" flavor and any difference in the tenderness was not noticeable. So for the money, the American Kobe is smaller (6 oz vs 8 oz I'm guessing) and costs $59.00, I would recommend skipping the Kobe. I have considered visiting some of Indy's other fine steakhouses for a back to back comparison but am so convinced that they cannot meet the exceptional quality of food at Ruth's Chris I decided not to. Why bother? Although..............................that might be fun! I'll let you know.

• Visited January 2012
Brownsburg, IN
“Yummy”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great steaks and flavorful sides and generous servings

Beech Grove, Indiana
“The Finest in Indy”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

A little touch of Heaven The food was excellent They wait hand and foot on you They do everything for you except feed you

Fishers, Indiana
“The best steaks ever!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

What can be said that hasn't been said already. Steaks are awesome. Always cooked to perfection.

1 Thank hctravelers