“Business dinner with large group”

Granite City Food and Brewery
Ranked #207 of 2,601 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Had a large private room for our group of 19. Good wait staff and all the food was very good. They made adjustments to meals, GF, vegan with no problem. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the private room.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Had breakfast here before catching an early flight home. The staff was friendly and flexible ... the food came quickly and well prepared. Odd to say but best toast ever! Had a great time. Restaurant is fully wheelchair accessible.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Well I come here every 2 weeks as I travel to CT . Normally always nice . Always get the same thing .
All American breakfast , bacon , over easy, Diet Coke with lime and wheat toast . Bill is always 13.68.

I think sometimes in business the company doesn't appreciate business.

Today Diet Coke with lemon ,
White toast .

When I brought it the server attention she said I didn't take your order.

Well ok.... thank you for the last 2 years of serving me but today will be my last time here because of service .

Things happen but it's how you recover . Server was either tired , or just in a bad mood at 5:51am but not my problem.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank thomasjsullivan
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Granite City was good choice for a comfortable 1/2 hour sit down waiting for my flight to leave. The shrimp quesadilla was loaded with shrimp (enough for 2 for sure) and my glass of sauvignon blanc was pretty good for the price. They have the appropriate quick service mentality so I was greeted, seated, ordered and served very efficiently so was able to enjoy my snack and wine and relax before my flight. A good, convenient place to grab a bit.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017

With routine business trips in and out of IND, I’ve learned that I must depart early in the mornings or wait until mid-day for a flight back to the east coast, and of course, I always have connections. It’s better to leave early than arrive at home Friday evening…

In the early morning, there aren’t that many eating establishments open for business. Once past security those with seating are limited to Champps (near B5) and Granite City (near A15). Sports Bar vs. Café. I prefer the café approach of Granite City, but they are in different terminals, and may not be convenient depending on which terminal your flight departs. It seems I’m mostly departing from Terminal B, so I’ve only been to Granite City once.

I really like the café seating and prefer quieter atmosphere over that of Champps. The coffee is better and the staff is friendlier. Breakfast always available. I recommend Granite City.

Date of visit: June 2016