US$231
US$248
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$85
US$68
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$71
US$65
US$97
US$78
Priceline
1,185 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkinghistoric buildingwithin walking distancecorner roomvalet servicegreat place to stayfront desk staffbeautiful hotelroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness tripdowntownlobby
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The location is wonderful and the historic building is very nice. Overall, I was very satisfied with our four day stay. My favorite part of staying here was the location and we walked to many sites in Indianapolis which was fun. I can not give full marks, however, for two reasons. Firstly, our first morning my husband went downstairs at about 9:30 to get a cup of decaf coffee from the lobby and it wasn't hot - not even a little. On the second morning we decided to purchase the hotel breakfast and while the food was just ok our server was rude. From the very start she made fun of the way we were standing - seriously. She poured us coffee and never returned to fill my cup and when I finally asked she was very defensive about it and came back several times saying "I can't let your cup get empty" in a very sarcastic tone. The over medium eggs I ordered were over easy and too runny to eat. We will be back but we will skip the breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear RebeccaWElkhart,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experience with our breakfast staff during your stay. This is not typical of our hotel staff. We always look for ways to improve our customer service and I will be sure to pass along this feed back so that we can use this as a training tool to better our customer service. Again, We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to have you back soon.

Guestr Experience Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I loved being in the center of town that allowed for viewing the Monument Circle. I also enjoyed the ease of access by walking to local restaurants and other areas of interest. The city is fairly clean and easy to get around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear 490jacquelyns,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the location of our hotel was very much acocmodating as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bets Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Here for a wedding and all I can say is we got treated as royalty as soon as we got through the door. As soon as they knew why we were here they made sure we were taken care of. It's nice to see people really caring about others. Great job will see you when in town again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear danicourtneyt,

Thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the services you deserve. I will be sure to pass along this feed back to the rest of the staff as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Renovated from what was once one of the primary banks in Indianapolis, you have charm and the convenience of being a few steps from the Circle in downtown Indianapolis. We were able to walk to our restaurant, catch a horse and carriage ride on the circle, didn't need to take our car out during our stay. Parking is exceptionally affordable. And the service was superb.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mikemac2016,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very, very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that you were enjoy the festivities we have here in Downtown Indianapolis as well. We strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again for yet another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

THis hotel was an alternate location for my business meeting but my partner said it was a better choice than the primary o we stayed here. Lots of complaints from the primary location so I am glad we chose this one! Staff are friendly and accommodating and did a great job. The breakfast in the restaurant is a great value and very convenient! Short walk to many restaurants and downtown attractions.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear 764yvettew,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that our breakfast was very convenient for you as well. We value all of our guests and we strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.