“Blown away by the caring of the entire staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Ranked #17 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Here for a wedding and all I can say is we got treated as royalty as soon as we got through the door. As soon as they knew why we were here they made sure we were taken care of. It's nice to see people really caring about others. Great job will see you when in town again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear danicourtneyt,

Thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the services you deserve. I will be sure to pass along this feed back to the rest of the staff as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Renovated from what was once one of the primary banks in Indianapolis, you have charm and the convenience of being a few steps from the Circle in downtown Indianapolis. We were able to walk to our restaurant, catch a horse and carriage ride on the circle, didn't need to take our car out during our stay. Parking is exceptionally affordable. And the service was superb.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mikemac2016,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very, very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that you were enjoy the festivities we have here in Downtown Indianapolis as well. We strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again for yet another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

THis hotel was an alternate location for my business meeting but my partner said it was a better choice than the primary o we stayed here. Lots of complaints from the primary location so I am glad we chose this one! Staff are friendly and accommodating and did a great job. The breakfast in the restaurant is a great value and very convenient! Short walk to many restaurants and downtown attractions.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear 764yvettew,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that our breakfast was very convenient for you as well. We value all of our guests and we strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The hotel couldn't be more convenient for visiting downtown Indianapolis. The staff was always friendly and helpful. My room was very nice and quiet and good sized. There is a small pool in the basement that was kept at a nice temperature for lap swimming. Parking is at a nearby garage and there is self parking there or valet which is what I used. It was $29 a night. There is a small restaurant where I had a very reasonably priced buffet breakfast and a simple supper.

Room Tip: I picked a room with a view of an area between buildings since I like quiet. Some people may want a...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear NewOrleansSwimmer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was very friendly and helpful during your stay as well. I will be sure to pass along your feed back to the rest of the staff as well. We value all of our guests and we want to always make your stay yet a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Close to shopping and food, the valet parking was easy but VERY expensive considering it's in addition to your room. Hotel is relatively close to the Lucas Oil Stadium. Hot drinks available in the mornings in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear kimberlyk996,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the location of the hotel was very much accommodating as well. We do appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.