Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
US$139
US$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$241
US$215
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$186
US$170
US$174
US$159
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
US$198
US$181
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$163
US$149
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$138
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$146
US$126
HolidayInn.com
1,158 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationhistoric buildingvalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayself parkfront desk staffroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Renovated from what was once one of the primary banks in Indianapolis, you have charm and the convenience of being a few steps from the Circle in downtown Indianapolis. We were able to walk to our restaurant, catch a horse and carriage ride on the circle, didn't need to take our car out during our stay. Parking is exceptionally affordable. And the service was superb.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear mikemac2016,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very, very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that you were enjoy the festivities we have here in Downtown Indianapolis as well. We strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again for yet another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

THis hotel was an alternate location for my business meeting but my partner said it was a better choice than the primary o we stayed here. Lots of complaints from the primary location so I am glad we chose this one! Staff are friendly and accommodating and did a great job. The breakfast in the restaurant is a great value and very convenient! Short walk to many restaurants and downtown attractions.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear 764yvettew,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that our breakfast was very convenient for you as well. We value all of our guests and we strive to make everyone's stay a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The hotel couldn't be more convenient for visiting downtown Indianapolis. The staff was always friendly and helpful. My room was very nice and quiet and good sized. There is a small pool in the basement that was kept at a nice temperature for lap swimming. Parking is at a nearby garage and there is self parking there or valet which is what I used. It was $29 a night. There is a small restaurant where I had a very reasonably priced buffet breakfast and a simple supper.

Room Tip: I picked a room with a view of an area between buildings since I like quiet. Some people may want a city view room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear NewOrleansSwimmer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was very friendly and helpful during your stay as well. I will be sure to pass along your feed back to the rest of the staff as well. We value all of our guests and we want to always make your stay yet a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Close to shopping and food, the valet parking was easy but VERY expensive considering it's in addition to your room. Hotel is relatively close to the Lucas Oil Stadium. Hot drinks available in the mornings in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear kimberlyk996,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the location of the hotel was very much accommodating as well. We do appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My stay, my room wasn't made, because I had the do not disturb sign, until 9,30 am in the morning.
The rest of the staff was very friendly, front desk, restaurant, valet and bell captain. Hope they fix the problem with house keeping

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear adrianacE6133DW,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am also pleased to hear that from Front Desk to Bell Hop, everyone was very much friendly and helpful during your stay as well. I do want to apologize for the issues you experienced with housekeeping. Normally when a guest has a DND on their door, its our policy to not disturb the guests at any circumstances, however we do try a come back around to check to see if the DND has been removed so that the room can be cleaned. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the Housekeeping Manager as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.