The hotel couldn't be more convenient for visiting downtown Indianapolis. The staff was always friendly and helpful. My room was very nice and quiet and good sized. There is a small pool in the basement that was kept at a nice temperature for lap swimming. Parking is at a nearby garage and there is self parking there or valet which is what I used. It was $29 a night. There is a small restaurant where I had a very reasonably priced buffet breakfast and a simple supper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis