“Great Location and Nice Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Ranked #18 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The hotel couldn't be more convenient for visiting downtown Indianapolis. The staff was always friendly and helpful. My room was very nice and quiet and good sized. There is a small pool in the basement that was kept at a nice temperature for lap swimming. Parking is at a nearby garage and there is self parking there or valet which is what I used. It was $29 a night. There is a small restaurant where I had a very reasonably priced buffet breakfast and a simple supper.

Room Tip: I picked a room with a view of an area between buildings since I like quiet. Some people may want a...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear NewOrleansSwimmer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was very friendly and helpful during your stay as well. I will be sure to pass along your feed back to the rest of the staff as well. We value all of our guests and we want to always make your stay yet a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Close to shopping and food, the valet parking was easy but VERY expensive considering it's in addition to your room. Hotel is relatively close to the Lucas Oil Stadium. Hot drinks available in the mornings in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear kimberlyk996,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the location of the hotel was very much accommodating as well. We do appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My stay, my room wasn't made, because I had the do not disturb sign, until 9,30 am in the morning.
The rest of the staff was very friendly, front desk, restaurant, valet and bell captain. Hope they fix the problem with house keeping

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear adrianacE6133DW,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am also pleased to hear that from Front Desk to Bell Hop, everyone was very much friendly and helpful during your stay as well. I do want to apologize for the issues you experienced with housekeeping. Normally when a guest has a DND on their door, its our policy to not disturb the guests at any circumstances, however we do try a come back around to check to see if the DND has been removed so that the room can be cleaned. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the Housekeeping Manager as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely typical of and suitable for a business trip without being much to write home about. Good location within an easy walk of all the downtown bars and restaurants. Rooms are not inspiring but are clean. Free WiFi (as you'd expect nowadays). Breakfast was reasonably good (cereals, juices, the usual US cooked items (scrambled eggs, thin sausage, streaky bacon), fruit, coffee, bagels). Waitress was friendly and helpful without overdoing it.

Stayed: July 2017
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear G J,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the amentities of our hotel was also very much accommodating as well. We do have some very nice servers in our restaurant that always seem to put a smile on our guests face. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful feedback to that department. We look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regads,

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Located at Monument Circle, the heart of downtown Indianapolis, we were looking to experience the city and this was the spot to stay. Walking distance to great restaurants and historical buildings and museums. The hotel staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. The property was a great combination of historical and modernized. We were first disappointed that our first pick of hotels was booked, but I'm certain we came out on top with this one.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard F,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful during your stay as well. We strive to make all of our guests stay a memorable one and we are happy to hear that we were able to do so for you. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.