US$76
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$248
US$215
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$155
US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$79
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$158
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$57
US$52
1,169 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicegreat place to staybeautiful hotelfront desk staffroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadiumdowntown
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The location can't be beat! The building is beautiful. The staff is so friendly and kind. The only real problem I had was with room service. Nowhere on any of the internet info did it say that room service was only available for supper. We probably wouldn't have stayed there if we'd known, since this was a short pampering getaway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Deb W,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed you experience. I am also pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and kind during your stay as well. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful feed back. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Let me say that I love the historical beauty of this hotel! The location is great. There are a ton of things in easy walking distance.
The staff at the front desk bent over backwards to make our stay fantastic. Our server in the restaurant was one of the best we've ever had. We had breakfast both mornings of our stay. The buffet was hot with many options.
Now, the one negative, and the only reason why I will never stay here again. The room was super humid/damp. I overheard multiple guests talking about the same issue. We adjusted the temp up and down to no avail. This is an old building and that's just how it is. This is very sad as everything about this hotel is otherwise perfect.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lisa K,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am also happy to hear that our staff was very much helpful during your stay as well. We value all our of guests and we appreciate your loyalty. We are going to be doing a little renovation with our hotel very soon here and we would love to have you back in the near future.

Best Regrads,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Everything went well nice rooms, good food, great staff. The valet parking staff did a great job always having vehicle ready, and very helpful with directions. The location is perfect for everything downtown, also easy access to highways.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear PDRobbs,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that our staff as well as or valet staff was very much helpful and accommodating during your stay as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Jarred, Ryan and the rest of the FD team my stay awesome.

Jarred hooked me up with breakfast and some goodies from the pantry.

Ryan hooked me up with directions to get to places i needed to get to.

Will be recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Martisha J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Dear 235brayana,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also excited to hear that Jared and Ryan, our Front Desk staff members were welcoming and accommodating during your stay also. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful feedback to those employees as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This hotel is a gem. Incredible 3-story lobby, lots of beautiful details. We stayed in the 1-bedroom king suite, and were blown away with the space! Plenty for our family of 4. Hotel location cannot be beat-- steps from Monument Circle. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Megstr29,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I am also pleased to hear that your room was very much accommodating during your stay as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we defitinely look forward to seeing you again.