Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$174
US$126
HolidayInn.com
US$146
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
US$186
US$170
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

All reviewsfront deskfire pithome away from homethe general manageran extended stayoutstanding hotelgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againvolleyball tournamentevening receptionwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomsexcellent staylobby areahot tubindoor poolwaffles
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Just finished a stay at the Residence Inn in Northwest Indianapolis, and found it to be comfortable, but in need of an update. I've stayed here in the past and returned because of the staff, and great service. My business associate ended up sick during the stay, and the staff took care of him, making sure he was comfortable. Not many places will do that, but they went above and beyond. The staff are what make or break a place, and with their hospitality, it is well worth staying there. The breakfast, as well as the evening meals were good, and the chef there made sure people were happy with what they had to offer. Although it did need a facelift, that wouldn't prevent me from staying there again. With todays economy, not many properties can afford the costly facelift, so the staff makes up the difference, by offering great customer service. The property was clean and comfortable, and that is what I look for in a hotel. Would I stay there again? Yes, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Adraab10, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Hello bill925,

My staff and I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel! We strive to provide our guests top notch customer service and accommodations so feedback is very important to help us maintain our high standards in those areas.

Thank you for your comments about the great service you and your colleague received during your stay. I am sorry to hear that he became ill, but we are glad we were able to make it a bit more comfortable for him. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed the food offerings that were available. The staff works hard to ensure that both the breakfast buffet and social hour provide a wide array of appetizing options to satisfy all of our guests.

I do want to let you know that we are planning a full gatehouse/lobby renovation during the 2nd quarter this year so that will provide many of the updates you mentioned. We also plan on completing the rooms later in the year as well.

Again, thank you for choosing the Residence Inn and for your review. We look forward to having you as a guest at our hotel again in the future!

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Overall ok, but seems dated inside and doesn't seem the cleanest

• Stayed: November 2011
Adraab10, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Hello Richety,

I wanted to send you a quick message to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest. Guest feedback is important for us to grow and improve how we serve our valued guests so we really appreciate you taking the time to express how your experience went.

At the Residence, we hold ourselves to high standards of cleanliness and we are sorry to hear that you felt that this was lacking during your stay. Since receiving your response, I've decided to review best practices with our cleaning staff to ensure we're providing a comfortable and clean hotel for all guests.

Once again, thanks for your stay and review. I hope you consider us again while in the Indianapolis area. During your next visit, we'll show you how we really shine!

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite here for three nights while attending the National FFA Convention. The front desk staff was very accommodating and friendly. Our room was clean and freshened nicely each day. We enjoyed the whirlpool and swimming pool in the evenings. The breakfast was awesome!!! Lots of variety. A great way to start your day. We enjoyed an evening meal too. The hotel is easy to get to and located close to Interstate 465. The only problem we had was our GPS taking us to a residential area when we tried to find the hotel. Not the hotel's fault - but be aware of this. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We have been staying at this Residence Inn every year (sometimes twice a year) since it opened in 2003. It has always been my favorite Residence Inn and our stays have always been good. That being said, this year it was different. We stayed in Sept for 6 nights and again in Oct for 3 nights. The Property is getting a little weathered and is in BAD need of a remodel. Furniture, carpet, wallpaper, drapery, appliances, it all needs replacing. Bed was still comfortable but the pillows were flat and completely worn out. We had different rooms for each visit and they both did have a strange odor. (Housekeeping seems to be overlooking a lot of things that should be addressed) On our first visit the evening meal and the breakfast buffet was a joke. There was a family staying there that emptied every dish and there was never anything left for anyone else.(They never missed a meal) ( One woman took 4 big cinnamon rolls and put them in her purse) (Another family member Filled a cereal bowl full of chicken tenders) I eat alot, but that seemed a little extreme- even to me. The quality of the breakfast on the second visit was very poor until Sunday morning. (Eggs were like they had sand & ocean water in them the first two mornings) We had to eat elsewhere.
This makes me SAD to write a bad review because this property used to be top notch. Not sure if we will stay here again until it is remodeled.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank nvky
Adraab10, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Dear nvky,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I do apologize that your visit on this trip was less than satisfactory. We strive to make sure every guest is completely satisfied before leaving our hotel and I assure you that we are taking steps to address the issues you experienced.

I do want to let you know that we have plans to renovate our hotel lobby during the end of this year/beginning of 2012. This will be a comprehensive renovation including all facets of our Gatehouse as well as our Patio area. We also plan on completing a renovation for all guest rooms in the 2nd quarter of 2012. We hope this will address your concerns with the condition of many of the areas you mentioned. We have been making efforts to improve both our breakfast and evening social hour food. I do apologize that you didn't experience the superior quality we intend to provide our guests. I have informed our staff of the issues you mentioned with breakfast and the reception. We will monitor it better from now on to ensure everyone has a fair chance at enjoying our complimentary dining options.

I hope that you will reconsider visiting our property in the future, after the renovation to see the difference and improvements we are making. We truly value you as a guest and hope for another opportunity to make things right. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. The rooms are large and well-equipped. The buffet, even in the last hour of service was full of good, fresh, hot, food as well as a large selection of fresh fruit. It's location is very, very safe (I traveled with two young children and was alone most of the time with them.) The bed was comfortable and had good pillows. The sofa bed didn't look super comfortable, but my kids had no complaints! I will absolutely stay here again!!

• Stayed: September 2011
Adraab10, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Hello thriftynp78,

The staff here at the Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest would like to thank you for your recent stay and review of our hotel! Guest feedback is so important and we value every review so we can continue to provide the best customer service and hotel accommodations as possible.

I love that you mentioned the rooms to be spacious and comfortable. They are well-equipped for one or many and provide most the modern conveniences of home. Thanks for also mentioning the breakfast buffet. It is a great way to start the day and our staff works diligently to maintain enough, hot food for everyone.

Once again, thanks for choosing the Residence Inn and the kind words in your review. We love satisfied guests and hope to see you again soon!