All reviews lucas oil stadium tv selection parking pass convention center on site parking room was clean baseball game would stay here again within walking distance attending an event the breakfast area front desk staff bars and restaurants long weekend yogurt nice hotel free shuttle
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This again was our first choice of hotel to stay at while at a firefighter's conference.

We were initially given an occupied room (thankfully we didn't interrupt anything, just saw luggage on the beds), and the desk manager upgraded us to a larger room (maybe a small suite, it had a pullout couch etc) very quickly and without us asking.

Well stocked breakfast, clean room, slept great. Couldn't ask for much more.

Room Tip: Ask for upper level room, 1st floor rooms look at brick wall on odd numbered side across from pool.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Downtown City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

f220,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We always love to host FDIC and seeing the same faces every year makes it even better. We look forward to having you all back again next year.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stayed here last week for girls trip w/ my mom and sister. It was close enough to walk to many restaurants and sights around downtown. Building/rooms were clean. Loved the convenience of the free breakfast. It's not gourmet but it's free! and there is a lot of variety. Front desk service was great, everyone was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a very reasonably priced suite here and loved this hotel. I could easily walk down to the main shops, conference venues, and museums, yet paid far less. The breakfast was also quite good. It was more than cheap carbs: there was yogurt, fresh fruit, etc.

thanks!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and provided quick service when checking in. When we arrived in our room and started unpacking things, I actually stepped on a large toenail that was left on the carpeted floor. I kid you not. I almost took it down to the front desk, but it was so late, and I did not want to make a fuss about it. The following night, the hotel was apparently experiencing water/pipe problems. When cutting on the sink, there seemed to be air in the pipes, and water started spurting out in short bursts. We waited about five minutes or so, and it continued. Same thing for the shower. I think they were doing renovations on one floor of the hotel, so I'm not sure if that was related. The problem was resolved the next morning. The continental breakfast was above average for other chain hotels, and they kept everything fresh and well-stocked, even with large crowds. The hotel itself is pricey for the size/accommodations, but I guess you're paying for the location. Other than the toenail (LOL), it was an okay experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Downtown City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear cfnapier,
Good Afternoon! I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the the issues you experienced while staying with us and Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, as we use your feedback to better train and prepare our staff. I can assure you that these issues are not our standard and I hope that should you return to Indianapolis, you will give us a second chance to impress you.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We went to a three day conference. The hotel is 5 minutes away from the Convention Center. It is right across the Lucas Oil Stadium. The location is great. The hotel is very basic. It is clean and it provides complementary breakfast. It is nothing fancy, but serves its purpose. I will recommend it for business trips.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Hirashiki,
Good Afternoon! Thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again. Have a wonderful day!