“One of the best”

Harry & Izzy's Northside
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry & Izzy's Northside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dean Road
Description: A great tradition continues on the northside of Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to eat here for our anniversary and the wait staff and food were amazing! I really loved the atmosphere and everyone kept a smile and were so friendly, if we do decide to come back, I will definitely eat there again

GabiW268, Manager at Harry & Izzy's Northside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Norma, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so honored you chose to celebrate with us and we are so glad you and your husband had a pleasant experience. Cheers!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

First visit to Harry and Izzy's great service big stickler on no dirty dishes or clutter on table servers on point table always clean. Very attentive waitress wish I could remember her name. Food was outstanding and resaturant was also spotless from dinning area to bathroooms. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. It is so great to hear the service made your evening memorable. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We were super impressed with Harry & Izzy’s! We brought our little baby and you never know how nicer restaurants will be but they were fantastic!!! The shrimp cocktail are a MUST ORDER!! They are fresh, juicy and come with fresh horseradish in their house made cocktail sauce. I got the blackened cod and my husband got the filet...both were delicious! Also, make sure you take advantage of the free garlic bread rolls...soooooo good! The prices are high and the atmosphere is nice but not stuffy. There were some people dressed up but most were more casual. It’s the perfect place to go for a family celebration, date night or business dinner.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear you and your family had a great experience and enjoyed your meal. We hope to serve you all again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Located in a strip mall near the Keystone Crossing shopping area, you wouldn't necessarily know to go here unless someone told you. A extension of a wonderful downtown restaurant, you will always have a great meal here. It is often very busy, so be sure to get a reservation. They are famous for their shrimp cocktail - but be warned, the sauce is VERY spicy! Excellent steaks, etc. Good wine list. A nice place where you can splurge for a nice meal, but they also have sandwiches and other tasty items on the menu.

GabiW268, Manager at Harry & Izzy's Northside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Michelle, Thank you for your review. We are so delighted you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Came in with a group of 14, so this was a large group to handle. Drinks were ordered and mine was left out. When I brought this to the attention of the waiter - it still took another 15 minutes before it showed up. I had to go to the bar to get my own drink - since I thought the waiter was never going to show up with my wine. I ordered the pasta, and I understand that it was fresh pasta, but the pasta was bunched up in a ball and not well presented.