All reviewstexas roadhouseroom was cleanking sizeeasy accessbiscuits and gravysafe areawithin walking distanceindoor poolrestaurants and shoppinglate at nightgreat roomexcellent staybooked this hotelconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areafree breakfast
Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel was great for the value. Big Ten Championship weekend and the hotel was quiet. Beds were comfy and the breakfast was hot and had good selections. I just wish they had some fruit available. Would recommend this place for sure!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The hotel is a great value. The rooms are clean, it's never very loud (even on a Saturday with two bars nearby), and the whirlpool tubs are fantastic. But the sheets are terrible. The sheets we had felt like rough canvas. It left marks on my arms just from my rolling over in bed. I'll absolutely stay here again, but I hope they have new sheets before then.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were traveling as a group of 6 to Indianapolis to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday and had booked reservations for this hotel back in the summer. When we arrived we were given room 122 for my In-Laws and 124 for myself and my wife. The rooms were clean but very basic. The only problem we found with room 124 was the wall socket in the bathroom was loose and the electrical plugs would fall out of the socket. My In-Laws didn't have any issues with room 122 but did have a very negative encounter with the hotel staff. On the first night we arrived a car pulled up late at night outside of the window to their room. It sat their for over an hour with its lights on a running loudly. My mother-in-law called the front desk to ask them to do something about it. The person working the from desk was not very helpful and did not offer a solution to the problem. The car sat their running with its lights shinning into their room until 6:00 am and the hotel staff did nothing about it. Overall, the condition of the hotel is decent but the staff was not very pleasant or helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Very clean inn to stay at. Employees were very cordial and helpful. Room very clean. Hotel appearance excellent. Rooms were very quiet and comfortable. Pool area could have been warmer. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed while traveling between Florida and Wisconsin. Clean,quiet pleasant staff. Breakfast was good for this style of hotel. Breakfast room very dark,would benefit from lighter paint. Would stay again .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple