“Okay for 1 night”

Best Western Indianapolis South
Ranked #53 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here as a stopping point on our way to Niagara Falls. Check in was quick and easy. The room appeared clean and suitable for our needs. Just before bed a large centipede crawled out from somewhere and came down the wall. This wasn't a big deal as it was the only one we saw and everything else appeared clean, but it was a turn off. The water pressure in the shower was also a turn off. I could hardly rinse the shampoo out of my hair. Once we lied down to go to sleep we kept hearing noise from what I assume was a laundry room or some kind of mechanical room. It wasn't constant, but just enough to keep us from falling asleep peacefully. Once we were asleep we were fine. Breakfast the next morning was great, but we would not go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel was great for the value. Big Ten Championship weekend and the hotel was quiet. Beds were comfy and the breakfast was hot and had good selections. I just wish they had some fruit available. Would recommend this place for sure!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The hotel is a great value. The rooms are clean, it's never very loud (even on a Saturday with two bars nearby), and the whirlpool tubs are fantastic. But the sheets are terrible. The sheets we had felt like rough canvas. It left marks on my arms just from my rolling over in bed. I'll absolutely stay here again, but I hope they have new sheets before then.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were traveling as a group of 6 to Indianapolis to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday and had booked reservations for this hotel back in the summer. When we arrived we were given room 122 for my In-Laws and 124 for myself and my wife. The rooms were clean but very basic. The only problem we found with room 124 was the wall socket in the bathroom was loose and the electrical plugs would fall out of the socket. My In-Laws didn't have any issues with room 122 but did have a very negative encounter with the hotel staff. On the first night we arrived a car pulled up late at night outside of the window to their room. It sat their for over an hour with its lights on a running loudly. My mother-in-law called the front desk to ask them to do something about it. The person working the from desk was not very helpful and did not offer a solution to the problem. The car sat their running with its lights shinning into their room until 6:00 am and the hotel staff did nothing about it. Overall, the condition of the hotel is decent but the staff was not very pleasant or helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Very clean inn to stay at. Employees were very cordial and helpful. Room very clean. Hotel appearance excellent. Rooms were very quiet and comfortable. Pool area could have been warmer. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travellers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
0.3 km away
#20 of 188 in Indianapolis
16.2 km away
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport
18.2 km away
Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.

Been to Best Western Indianapolis South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Indianapolis South

Address: 4450 Southport Crossings Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46237-3697
Region: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Best Value Hotel in Indianapolis
Price Range: €65 - €121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Indianapolis South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis