1,408 results
All reviews presidential suite within walking distance monument circle room service convention center heart of downtown large room very nice hotel location is great breakfast buffet an upgrade valet parking business trip great room bed was very comfortable lucas oil stadium indoor pool
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I love staying in downtown Indianapolis and the Hilton is a block from the Circle, so it's an easy walk. Restaurants and the Conference Center are close by and I feel safe walking around in peak hours. The Hotel is so clean and my room was very spacious. I slept great!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe M, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We strive to create guests for life by providing an outstanding product and exceptional service and I am happy we were able to achieve that goal with you during your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this Hilton in downtown Indy for a wedding and booked several corner suites. These were incredible. They were some of the largest rooms that I’ve seen in a Hilton hotel and were perfect for both the bridesmaids and groomsmen to get ready in. I highly recommend anyone with an Indy wedding to look at this Hilton. With McCormick &Schmick’s attached and a great breakfast buffet, this hotel should be high on your list for any wedding or corporate event.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joe M, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We strive to be a part of great memories made while visiting Indianapolis and I am happy we were able to achieve that goal with you during your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The rooms are pretty decent, although the price can fluctuate amazingly depending on whats in town for Indy. The check in process is usually pretty quick ad the staff seems to be pretty friendly. Parking is expensive. The restaurant downstairs has an awesome buffet, but hey like to rush people through it and shut it down early. They also have a decent bar downstairs! Rooms were clean and comfy. Pay attention to your charges, I got an extra $50 charged for no reason and no one could explain it. I'll return.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We strive to create guests for life by providing an outstanding product and exceptional service and I am happy that despite several concerns we were able to achieve that goal with you during your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We had a room on the 19th floor with a decent view. Room was large and most amenities available. Complimentary parking in attached garage was appreciated. This is a first class hotel with professional staff, including housekeeping and front desk. But some minor issues keeps me from giving it a five. Annoying noise that was mechanical in nature and was perhaps because we were on top floor. No refrigerator in room nor did was have a directory of services in print form. Hotel breakfast is not complimentary and is quite expensive.

But the location is excellent, close to the Indiana Convention Center, Lucas Oil stadium, the state capital, two museums and multiple restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Joe M, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thanks for the great feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We strive to be a part of great memories made while visiting Indianapolis and I am happy that despite several challenges we were able to achieve that goal with you during your time with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I will start off by saying the hotel is very clean & the guest service was great. Nice staff, friendly room service & in a great location downtown. The main issue with this hotel is that it is in desperate need of a renovation. This is unfortunate because the bones of the hotel/room are great. My suite was huge, but extremely dated.

The color scheme is a very depressing tan/yellow, with even more depressing furniture. I was also confused by the layout of my room (1809) where the double beds were first, then the suite parlor was beyond the bedroom part. If I wanted to entertain friends, they would have to walk through my bedroom to get to the living area. This doesn't make sense; the room should be flipped or double bed rooms should not be in rooms where the wall is closer to the window.

The bathroom was very big, but again with the dated look, the tubs were so old that the floor was peeling up. I am happy that the room was very clean & the bed was comfortable, but this property needed a renovation in 2013...not sure why they have yet to begin one.

Room services was as expected for a middle tier Hilton & it arrived quickly for a late dinner & a pre-ordered breakfast.

I would return if I visited Indy, only if they complete a renovation. The Conrad a few blocks away would be a much better Hilton choice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay experience. We take great pride in the product and service we provide our guests and while I am happy you enjoyed the service and cleanliness of your room I certainly apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel. I hope that should your travels bring you back to Indianapolis you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.