“Great customer service”

Yellow Rose Carriages
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Cultural tours and romantic rides by horse drawn carriage in downtown Indianapolis. Pick up service at many downtown restaurants and hotels. Reservations are always recommended. One hour Grand City Tour or 25 minute Taste of the City ride.
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Unfortunately our ride was canceled because of weather, however they communicated prior to our scheduled appointment.

All reviews
"phantom"
in 2 reviews
"company"

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife an I had an amazing time taking a carriage ride in Indy. Our carriage captain James was very cordial and knowledgeable of the sites along out tour route. Roxy our horse was a sweetheart... a gentle giant! We would highly recommend their services.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Have used the carriage company before... walked out of the Yule Tide Celebration on the circle and took a 30 minute carriage ride for 60.00 ... carriage holds 6 people comfortably.

The driver was nice and informative, the horse was great... and it was just a fun activity,....
I highly recommend this company

Reviewed 21 November 2017

It was nice. My husband and I did this for early birthday present for me. Would of loved to done it when the circle was lit. Maybe another time

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I brought my girlfriend on our first carriage ride of downtown Indy (specifically Lockerbie Square) and we were both very pleased with the experience (it was a surprise for her). The scheduling process was a breeze and our driver was very pleasant. The carriages themselves were well taken care of and looked great without all of the extra led lighting that some carriages I see downtown possess. Would definitely use again in the future!