All reviews front desk great hotel breakfast staff business trip the hotel staff business traveler easy access cleaning staff excellent stay hot tub checking in fitness center the breakfast area convenient location hgi lobby dial
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My daughter and I had a great experience at this hotel. The front desk staff and dining area staff were super helpful and friendly. We would recommend this hotel to others and would stay here in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying here with us while in town! I am so glad to hear you had a great stay! I will make sure to give the staff members you encountered kudos for a job well done! We will see you and your daughter next time you are in town!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Clean hotel; polite, helpful staff; rooms are nice and updated; quiet during the evening so you can sleep; in a good location. This hotel will fit all your needs and wants for a short stay in the Indianapolis area. It is located close to I-65

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying here with us while in Indianapolis and for taking the time to let us know about it! I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay! We will see you next time you are in Indianapolis!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Hilton Garden Inn Northwest Indianapolis offered a location with an easy commute to downtown Indianapolis (about 15-20 minute drive), while paying about half the price of a location downtown. The location was also provided a convenient commute to other locations in the area (names escape my memory, but included trip to Germantown Market and a really nice organic restaurant with live music and organic ice cream - YUM).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Location Location Location, sounds like a trip to Disney. Thank you for sharing. See you next time.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been a HGI fan ever since they started operating. I stay at a lot of Hilton Brand hotels as a Diamond member, which I have been for the last 10 years. The only positive i have for this stay was the kind greeting at check-in, other than that it felt more like a Low budget hotel.

The cleanliness of this hotel was marginal at best, no option to leave the HVAC fan on at night so it goes on and off constantly. The worst experience however was at breakfast. Rude staff and not once did they come to the table. My wife asked what time they closed and the reply was to look at the sign, which btw was buried in the corner. Had to get our own silverware, coffee and place our hot food order, which was the last straw for me. Rude guy behind the counter was very put off that I asked for hot food to be made and just flat out rude and visibly displayed his displeasure that I was actually asking for something to be made.

Never again will I come to this HGI. Been thinking of changing to Marriott brand hotels and this hotel experience pretty much solidifies that I should.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying here with us and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am so sorry to hear that you had a horrible stay. I will make sure to speak with all departments about your experience so that we can improve our service. We do not like to hear that you had to deal with a bad attitude and I assure you this will be dealt with. If there is anything I can do to make up for it, please feel free to reach out to me or my staff.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

On line advertising was misleading. Could of stayed at another hotel for less money. Was willing to pay higher price for hotel with a Bar. When I checked into the hotel I was told the bar was closed. Did not see anything about hours of operation for the bar

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to do a review. I am so sorry to hear about the bar not being open when you checked in. Our bar is open 5pm to 10pm everyday, so I will be doing an investigation into why it wasn't open. Thank you for bringing it to my attention so that it doesn't happen again. Hopefully you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality that you deserve.