See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

There were 3 couples that stayed here for one night, and we all enjoyed it! If needing a place in the area this would be a the place to stay. Location is just off of 70, easy off and on. Not far from airport or track.

Has 4 rooms (king, 2 queens, and 2 twins) each with private bath. Large community area that has a wonderful fireplace, side area you can enjoy for smaller area with a large breakfast table. Everything is nicely keep.

Spoke to Renata about me bring a little treat for a early birthday celebration. Well, she too prepared apple dumplings along with brownies for us to enjoy. She gladly make a pot of coffee for us and we truly enjoyed her company while at the B&B! And yes, she had wine glasses along with the bottle opener for us to use as well.

The breakfast started with coffee, tea, juice, fruit cup (bananas, raspberries,strawberries) and yogurt on the side. She ask us if we would like her to try a new recipe on us - pumpkin french toast - this one was a winner. She served bacon as well as German sausage. And of course, the maple syrup was warm (she knows now to serve it!)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Such a perfect place to stay. Very kind, welcoming and really helped me out a lot. Both Renata and her husband were accommodating picking me up from the airport and back and making sure I got to the one direction concert.
As a solo traveller from overseas I highly recommend renatas. They make sure your well looked after in a comfy bed and it really feels like a home away from home.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Renata is simply the best! She was so accomodating to us during our stay for the Final Four and National Championship basketball games in Indianapolis. Wonderful breakfast and genuine, caring hospitality. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derek H
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I had to travel to Indy to drop my daughter at the Airport and found Renata's close by. I am blessed to have met Renata. I so enjoyed her home and her company. She is a real treasure. The home is safe and clean and beautiful. I stayed in the American Room. It was very cozy and quiet. I had a nice night's rest. I ate at a little restaurant called "The Tamale Place" that was just a couple miles away. Renata's is close to downtown and close to Greewood Park Mall. But mostly you will want to visit with Renata :) She made a delicious casserole with Hawaiin bread and a buttered maple glaze also with bacon, and served that with a pineapple parfait. This was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Renata's. We enjoyed spending time with another couple that were also there for the races. It was like staying with family! The breakfasts were varied and delicious, and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple