“Perfect little b&b in the heart of Indianapolis ”

Renata's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 18 Indianapolis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Such a perfect place to stay. Very kind, welcoming and really helped me out a lot. Both Renata and her husband were accommodating picking me up from the airport and back and making sure I got to the one direction concert.
As a solo traveller from overseas I highly recommend renatas. They make sure your well looked after in a comfy bed and it really feels like a home away from home.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Renata is simply the best! She was so accomodating to us during our stay for the Final Four and National Championship basketball games in Indianapolis. Wonderful breakfast and genuine, caring hospitality. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derek H
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I had to travel to Indy to drop my daughter at the Airport and found Renata's close by. I am blessed to have met Renata. I so enjoyed her home and her company. She is a real treasure. The home is safe and clean and beautiful. I stayed in the American Room. It was very cozy and quiet. I had a nice night's rest. I ate at a little restaurant called "The Tamale Place" that was just a couple miles away. Renata's is close to downtown and close to Greewood Park Mall. But mostly you will want to visit with Renata :) She made a delicious casserole with Hawaiin bread and a buttered maple glaze also with bacon, and served that with a pineapple parfait. This was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Renata's. We enjoyed spending time with another couple that were also there for the races. It was like staying with family! The breakfasts were varied and delicious, and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I were staying in Indy overnight for the NRA convention and decided upon Renata's B&B. Upon arriving we were greeted very kindly by Renata, shown our room and offered coffee/tea and snacks. We spent a good amount of time talking to Renata and learning more about her German heritage. We stayed in the Romance room which had a very comfortable bed and plenty of space for 2 guests. Breakfast was perfect and to our liking as Renata asked what we preferred the night before. She is an extremely kind lady and will accommodate any of your needs. We would have loved to spend more time there but promise we will return in the near future. Thank you Renata!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple