US$175
US$136
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$159
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$236
US$204
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$76
US$70
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$140
US$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
Priceline
US$96
US$78
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I had to travel to Indy to drop my daughter at the Airport and found Renata's close by. I am blessed to have met Renata. I so enjoyed her home and her company. She is a real treasure. The home is safe and clean and beautiful. I stayed in the American Room. It was very cozy and quiet. I had a nice night's rest. I ate at a little restaurant called "The Tamale Place" that was just a couple miles away. Renata's is close to downtown and close to Greewood Park Mall. But mostly you will want to visit with Renata :) She made a delicious casserole with Hawaiin bread and a buttered maple glaze also with bacon, and served that with a pineapple parfait. This was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Renata's. We enjoyed spending time with another couple that were also there for the races. It was like staying with family! The breakfasts were varied and delicious, and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I were staying in Indy overnight for the NRA convention and decided upon Renata's B&B. Upon arriving we were greeted very kindly by Renata, shown our room and offered coffee/tea and snacks. We spent a good amount of time talking to Renata and learning more about her German heritage. We stayed in the Romance room which had a very comfortable bed and plenty of space for 2 guests. Breakfast was perfect and to our liking as Renata asked what we preferred the night before. She is an extremely kind lady and will accommodate any of your needs. We would have loved to spend more time there but promise we will return in the near future. Thank you Renata!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dkwst9
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at Renata's recently while passing through Indy at the tail end of a grueling business trip. Renata is an absolute delight and a very accommodating host who clearly takes great pride in her inn. I stayed in the German-themed bedroom, with a very comfortable bed and fun decor. I opted for an American-style breakfast, which was quite filling and tasty. Should my travels take me through the area in the future, I'll definitely stay at Renata's again.

Room Tip: Not a complaint, but the inn is located at the corner of a fairly busy intersection, so if you are particularly sensitive to noise, you might opt to stay in one of the back bedrooms or like I always do, travel with a pair of earplugs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AndyLexKY
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently stayed at Renata's for 4 nights while in Indy for professional conferences. Renata, the hostess, converses equally well in German or English, makes a breakfast to your own liking, and is very generous with her time. There is plenty of parking for travelers and very easy Interstate highway access. Downtown is 15 minutes away by car.

Room Tip: The Germany room is very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business