US$231
US$248
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
US$68
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$78
US$75
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Renata's. We enjoyed spending time with another couple that were also there for the races. It was like staying with family! The breakfasts were varied and delicious, and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I were staying in Indy overnight for the NRA convention and decided upon Renata's B&B. Upon arriving we were greeted very kindly by Renata, shown our room and offered coffee/tea and snacks. We spent a good amount of time talking to Renata and learning more about her German heritage. We stayed in the Romance room which had a very comfortable bed and plenty of space for 2 guests. Breakfast was perfect and to our liking as Renata asked what we preferred the night before. She is an extremely kind lady and will accommodate any of your needs. We would have loved to spend more time there but promise we will return in the near future. Thank you Renata!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dkwst9
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at Renata's recently while passing through Indy at the tail end of a grueling business trip. Renata is an absolute delight and a very accommodating host who clearly takes great pride in her inn. I stayed in the German-themed bedroom, with a very comfortable bed and fun decor. I opted for an American-style breakfast, which was quite filling and tasty. Should my travels take me through the area in the future, I'll definitely stay at Renata's again.

Room Tip: Not a complaint, but the inn is located at the corner of a fairly busy intersection, so if you are particularly sensitive to noise, you might opt to stay in one of the back bedrooms or like I always do, travel with a pair of earplugs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AndyLexKY
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently stayed at Renata's for 4 nights while in Indy for professional conferences. Renata, the hostess, converses equally well in German or English, makes a breakfast to your own liking, and is very generous with her time. There is plenty of parking for travelers and very easy Interstate highway access. Downtown is 15 minutes away by car.

Room Tip: The Germany room is very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We hosted our daughter's Engagement Party at the Garden Cozy this past weekend and it was wonderful! We had 29 guests, and the indoor capacity is 30, so it was just right. The Garden Cozy was clean and ready for us to move in our stuff. It is tastefully decorated and already had white "Christmas" lights running around the ceiling inside. The kitchen bar was the perfect area for our decorations and there was a long shelf along one wall for buffet-style food. There was a CD/stereo system with large speakers installed on the walls and a great gas fireplace. The large refrigerator held all our food beforehand and there was a sink that make clean-up simple. What an ideal place for a party! Thank you, Renata!!

Room Tip: We didn't stay in the B&B this time; just rented the Garden Cozy. We have stayed there several times, though, and my personal favorite is the Romantic Room. They're all great, though.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends