All reviews front desk room was clean great hotel excellent stay off the highway pool and hot tub easy access breakfast buffet business trip would definitely stay here again convenient location kroger hgi lobby accommodations fireplace maintenance
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was pleasant and relaxing. I was able to take a swim and a relaxing bath in the jet tub. It was something that my husband and i would definitely do again. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thomas B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Greenwood/Indianapolis area

Reviewed 21 May 2016

This hotel is extremely comfortable and meets all of my needs. I always stay at this hotel and the rooms are clean the staff is very welcoming and the amenities are excellent. I love and trust the Hilton brand and the hotel meets all of my needs.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments and your loyalty to the Hilton brand. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

My experience at Hilton Garden Inn was AMAZING!!! Everyone at the front desk was extremely friendly and provided top notch customer service (which is always important to me). They made me feel welcomed and check in was quick and super easy!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that our team met your expectations concerning service during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Greenwood/Indianapolis area

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Room and front desk were great.
I am again disappointed in quality of restaurant food. Twice I have attempted to eat there for dinner on two different dates and both times the food didn't match description of menu and was cold.
Ordered the famous burger in October it was cold and missing ingredients.
This time thought I would make it simple and they can't miss with wings... They were cold and disgusting. Apparently if one shows up after 8:30 the cook gets mad.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments. We are continually working to improve our guest's experience. We have a new F&B team and hope you will give us another try. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Greenwood/Indianapolis area.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This hotel was excellent. Clean, comfortable and friendly. The desk clerk at the Comfort Inn south of Greenwood called the Hilton to check on a room for me because there were none in Edinburgh. Both women went over and above for me. It was a great help .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 410pamh

Thank you for your comments. I am glad we were able to provide you with a room and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the Greenwood/Indianapolis area.