“Quick Saturday evening snack”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #1,056 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stopped in to see how this relatively new place was. Lots of beers, decent drink specials. They tired to seat us downstairs (a bit obvious we weren't the target audience at our age), we opted for the bar - good choice. Service for us was quick and friendly - but the wait for some of the servers to get their drinks from a bar that might be a bit larger than it needs to be got to be painful to watch. One lady waited at least ten minutes for her beer order - she came awfully close to going and drawing it herself. the bartenders were busy with the bar customers, and not so much with the table servers. Needs to improve on that. Will go back, but will def sit at the bar.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My sister and I had lunch here a couple weeks ago. If you like beer there is certainly a wide variety. The service was pretty slow and it seemed like the wait staff weren't even sure who was waiting on us but it hadn't been open long so maybe they are just working out the kinks. I had the mahi tacos, which were tasty, but I had asked for the tartar sauce on the side and it was not brought that way. It turned out to be OK because I liked the taste but I wasn't sure going in. They do have a good deal during happy hour (3-6 and 10-close) where you can get $5 flatbreads, 2 tacos, etc.