“Chris S. is the best!!!”

Conner's Kitchen + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Conner's Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: We may be approachable, but we're anything but average. Here at Conner's Kitchen + Bar, we're bringing elevated comfort food, craft beers and cocktails to a hangout-worthy spot soon to be downtown Indy's best happy hour and weekend brunch destination.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Chris S. was our waiter and he was phenomenal!!! Genuine personality and great recommendations made this visit extraordinary. His service was timely and his interactions added to the fun of the evening. Definitely recommend a visit!!!

Keith S, Manager at Conner's Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate the awesome feedback about your recent visit with us and can't wait to have you join us again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I attended this restaurant for a work event earlier this week. This was the first time I was going to meet 19 of the 20 people attending. I had arrived fairly early and the 2 hostesses for the evening, Elizabeth and Mercedes, went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. They sat me at the bar and when my work group started to arrive (remember I had no idea who they were and vice versa), Elizabeth and Mercedes kindly and quietly let me know that my party had arrived. These two ladies, along with the delicious drinks and appetizers, created the perfect evening and a great start to my new career. Thanks again, Elizabeth, Mercedes, and Conner's Kitchen + Bar!

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We will pass along the kind words to both Elizabeth and Mercedes and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My server Whitney was wonderful and the delightful conversations with Lonni at the host stand is what secured my return for breakfast this morning. The fresh fruit was watermelon which I explained I haven’t had in a while usually restaurants don’t offer watermelon in October nice surprise ... Will recommend.

Thank you Gene for the feedback, we are happy you enjoyed the watermelon :) Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Roxy was very knowledgeable about the risks of cross-contamination on the grill. Roxy made me feel very safe. Fellow gluten-free people get how important that is for a restaurant. Nothing is worse than worrying for hours after, waiting for symptoms to set in. And since feeling safe is a basic human need that is constantly violated for us, finding Conner's Kitchen is a true blessing. Thanks, Chef and Roxy!

Their juices are wonderful!!! Best green juice I have had. The carrot, orange, and lemon juice was delicious. Their strawberry watermelon was delicious and I have to agree with Roxy a shot of vodka would finish it nicely.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent visit with us and are happy to hear Roxy took such good care of you with any allergies! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We chose Conner’s because it was convenient before a theater show, but the food, drinks and ambiance far exceeded our expectations! My husband’s Old Fashioned was one of the best he’s ever had, and the crab appetizer and fish tacos were extraordinary. Christopher was a great server, and all the staff were helpful without being overbearing. Oh, and the butter cake for dessert - wow! We will definitely be back.

Thank you Jennifer, so happy to hear you enjoyed your Old Fashioned!! Join us for brunch next time!