“Great steak and sides”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Keystone Avenue
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was so happy with the filet, up there with the best, and cooked to my order which is often not done to my preference (blue). Had a great deal with sides, and the lobster mac and cheese was sensational. The server we had was very abrupt, but we still had a good experience overall.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This place has great food, great location, great service but expensive. We were able to walk over from the mall and Sheraton hotel.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Make sure to come hungry! With a vast array of menu items including steak, sea food, chicken, pork, and several accompanying sides... everybody is sure to find something. Typically I would recommend a steak (in a steakhouse) but I tried several of the other mains including Ahi Tuna and pork chops and they were just as good. Be sure to try the Brussel sprouts for a tasty crunch. Along with the large food menu, the drinks menu doesn’t disappoint either. The wine menu was particularly impressive filled with some of my favorite wines from around the world including several Red Zinfandel choices. The staff was quite attentive to say we were in a private dining room. There was a nice amount of time between each course so we weren’t rushed but never went hungry. A MUST VISIT.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We came here with friends on a Thursday night, not knowing that Thursday nights were their big night for half priced drinks and appetizers. We got two appetizers and several drinks along with the steak frites for our meal. Everything we ate and drank was delicious at a very reasonable price. They even had a small band playing in the bar area. It was a great atmosphere as well. I would definitely come back if in the area!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I love the Sullivan’s bar area for the atmosphere. It is cozy and intimate. On this visit we sat in the addition to the bar - a sunroom. I had the petite filet. It was tender and had good flavor. I usually like the mashed potatoes but wasn’t a big fan this trip. I love the bananas foster bread pudding. As usual, it was yummy. Just wish it had more caramel sauce. Next time I will try to remember to ask for extra!