“Food, Staff, Atmosphere - 5 STARS”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Keystone Avenue
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Make sure to come hungry! With a vast array of menu items including steak, sea food, chicken, pork, and several accompanying sides... everybody is sure to find something. Typically I would recommend a steak (in a steakhouse) but I tried several of the other mains including Ahi Tuna and pork chops and they were just as good. Be sure to try the Brussel sprouts for a tasty crunch. Along with the large food menu, the drinks menu doesn’t disappoint either. The wine menu was particularly impressive filled with some of my favorite wines from around the world including several Red Zinfandel choices. The staff was quite attentive to say we were in a private dining room. There was a nice amount of time between each course so we weren’t rushed but never went hungry. A MUST VISIT.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We came here with friends on a Thursday night, not knowing that Thursday nights were their big night for half priced drinks and appetizers. We got two appetizers and several drinks along with the steak frites for our meal. Everything we ate and drank was delicious at a very reasonable price. They even had a small band playing in the bar area. It was a great atmosphere as well. I would definitely come back if in the area!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I love the Sullivan’s bar area for the atmosphere. It is cozy and intimate. On this visit we sat in the addition to the bar - a sunroom. I had the petite filet. It was tender and had good flavor. I usually like the mashed potatoes but wasn’t a big fan this trip. I love the bananas foster bread pudding. As usual, it was yummy. Just wish it had more caramel sauce. Next time I will try to remember to ask for extra!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We went to Sullivan's for our son's graduation dinner and were embarrassed for our guests. First, we had to wait a long time despite having a reservation. Then, the waiter took the food away while one of our guests was still eating, which was very awkward, and we had to apologize to her (since the waiter didn't). The food is also overpriced for what it is. There are many better options nearby. We recommend not ruining any celebrations by going there.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Terrance was our waiter, he is a great listener even when we didn’t know it, he brought my friend a diet colleague he heard her say it to me boom. Sold!
Also it was Devour week we go to order off of it but typically don’t, his selling point “the menu items will always be here”. Devour Menu choices will not”
Sho gets a 6oz filet for $20 and a salad? They do it was not lacking in size flavor or quality great job