“Gluten Free Menue”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I chose Cheddar's one night while staying in the area because they had a gluten free menu. I had ordered take out, the menu needs to be updated on their website. Some of the items are no longer available. The waitress was more than happy to help me with my order from a menu at the restaurant when I called. My son enjoyed his meal and we will try other Cheddar's when traveling. He had no problems after eating the ribs or the fries.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We were visiting a friend, so went here for lunch, it was around 2 pm. They were busy, but not overly so. There was no wait on the table. Our waiter seemed lost, it took a long time to get drinks, then he advised us to order an appetizer because the food was taking a long time, so we did. When the appetizer came, which took about 1/2 hour, he took our food order. We were there approximately 1 1/2 hours before we got our food. I understand it was taking a while, but that seemed extreme. When the food came, one of the orders was wrong, and one didn't have all the sides that were supposed to be with it. Two managers came out, and one gave us our food free, which was nice, and made up for some of our experience, but it kind of ended thoughts of any other activities for the rest of the afternoon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We went in there for my birthday and waited about 20 minutes for our food. The manager later came out and said that there was some problems in the kitchen and gave us half off our meal and free desert. Kind staff, good food, and a good time all around.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Our wait time was less than 35 minutes with it being busy and late in the evening. Food was good but our waitress Abby was not. She forgot to bring my daughter her lemonade for a long time and she got ribs instead of steak that she order. Our appetizer of nachos came out right before our entrees. Our waitress offered to have the kitchen make a steak for my daughter but she said it was okay because she didn't want to went for a long time for her food. Overall it was good food but we waited for a very long time for food.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after a shopping trip. We ordered the spinach dip as an appetizer and it was fantastic! Our entrees were a bit bland. We had sirloin w/shrimp and blackened chicken breast. Average at best. Our only REAL issue was that gnats were circling all around us during our entire visit. This place is packed almost every time we drive by. I doubt well be back anytime soon.