All reviews room was clean complimentary popcorn yogurt shower area single king sausage links boiled eggs soccer team free breakfast outdoor pool nice breakfast slept great quiet area budget hotel broad ripple would stay here again place to sleep
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Our check in and out was pleasant and the way it should have been. They allowed the room next to us to have a party. I could not get them at the front desk at 12:30am so I got dressed and walked down. The girl that was there called and told the room that there were complaints and told them OUR room number. The noise could be heard from 6 rooms down. It sounded like they broke something at 4am and abruptly left. HORRIBLE customer service on how they handled it. I did ask for another room and they said they did not have any available. We were there for a basketball tournament. One of the other members was given a room with someone else in it and then a king bed for 4 people. After an hour they finally received a room. Luckily with no party next door. Would never stay there again. Honestly may never stay in a Quality Inn again for that matter.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while at a conference. Rooms are nice and spacious. Breakfast well stocked with a good variety. This is a good choice of hotel that isn't as expensive as some of the nearby hotels. Staff friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Room is decent and spacious. Beds are comfortable.

Bathroom is bit old but good water pressure and water is hot.

What makes this place amazing is the staff. They are friendly and go out of their way to help. The family who run the place are nice especially Sara. George, Joshua and Eric are friendly and really nice too.

When I checked in I requested for an upstairs room in a quiet area and was promptly given one. I asked for directions later after leaving my bag and George even took me outside to point out the way.

They have little things like a popcorn maker with free popcorn every night and a good selection of teas and flavoring for coffee, honey, different types of sweeteners and they leave napkins, cutlery and plates out all day for guest use.

Generous breakfast spread, cereal, yogurt, bread, bagels, pastries, waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausages, hash browns (sometimes), minute maid juice, apples, tea, coffee, spreads.

Enjoyed my stay there and will not hesitate to return especially if they renovate/ upgrade the bathroom. Kudos to management for trying to improve customer experience. Staff seem happy.

Room tip: Think the rooms that face the back are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank WMKSpore
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This hotel was perfect for a girl's trip. It is close to very good shopping and also to a lot of good restaurants and bars in broad ripple. The hotel itself is getting a little older and could use a renovation. However, it was clean and comfortable. Check in was a little chaotic as their system seemed to be down and i was checking in at the same time as an entire soccer team. I felt the staff handled the unforunate and stressful situation well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed here 4 wks in a row for class. Check in seemed to take forever as there was always a line and usually only 1 person at the counter. No vending machine but they did have a "pantry" that was open 24/7; even had microwave type meals. Prices were comparable to vending machine but you can get the same type of meal at the dollar tree right across the street for $1. Rooms have not been updated for quite some time; peeling shower walls, dirt and grime in the grooves of the doors. Dust bunnies behind the night stand. I even found hair frozen in the little freezer....YIKES! Bed wasn't too uncomfortable but I took my own pillow after the first week so I could be more comfortable. House keeping could use some training on how to empty trash as well as how to treat each other with respect instead of yelling/arguing with each other as they walk down the hall. They also need to remember that when they clean somebodies room the door should be closed and locked when they are finished (classmate had room cleaned, when she went back, the room had been cleaned but the door was standing wide open and housekeeper was nowhere to be found). Housekeepers were rude and I could tell they could care less about doing their job. Breakfast was subpar at best. Popcorn in the afternoon/evenings was nice and I did appreciate the snack while I was studying. There were only a few people who were not rude; I didn't catch their names but they went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed/requested. However, the rest of the staff need to learn customer service; the lady that sets up the breakfast bar tried to tell me I couldn't have the coffee at the coffee bar because I wasn't staying there. She had no idea that I was staying there and should have asked before just telling me I couldn't have something. They were installing security camera's all over the place when I left. That's good in a way but at the same time quite a few of them are aimed at the breakfast area as if someone is going to come in steal the meager breakfast that they had. I only stayed her because my class was being held in one of their conference rooms; otherwise I would have stayed somewhere nicer where the staff treat everyone with respect. We had to ask every single day to have someone bring coffee to our classroom; sometimes we got it, sometimes we didn't. On the days we didn't get it, most of us would go down to the FREE coffee bar but had to listen to them carry on about how the one's who weren't staying there were not allowed to have coffee. As much money as the instructor is paying for the conference room, they should provide snacks as well. I understand the hotel was recently sold and maybe the new owners are trying to make things right but I would not stay here again unless it is for the convenience.

Room tip: stay upstairs in the 240-230 rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business