US$202
US$248
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$97
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary popcornshower areayogurtsingle kingwaffle makersoccer teamboiled eggsfree breakfastoutdoor poolnice breakfastquiet areafront desk clerkbudget hotelbroad rippleplace to sleepchecking in
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the visit overall. The beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice and the breakfast area was well stocked. The bathroom in our room was somewhat awkward and a couple areas needed attention. I have attached pictures. When I got in the tub to relax I noticed black grime in the rim of the toilet and some black build-up around the tub surround seams. I took pictures and brought it to the attention of the front desk staff. Hopefully someone will pay close attention to more thorough cleaning practices. I'm not the kind of person to downgrade an establishment completely for that. It could have been a rare occurrence.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer and exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

We did take care of the black you were seeing in the toilet and tub

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Everyone we dealt with was wonderful! George made booking for our group so easy and we were well taken care of. We had some unique requests and all were met. Definitely an affordable place in a convenient location. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Quality Inn I, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This is an older hotel. The first night we were next to a family with a baby & dog. We could hear them like they were in our room. Didn't get much sleep. The next morning, I asked to be relocated to a quieter location. The front desk clerk was very nice and relocated us to a quieter room. We appreciated that.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Room was very clean and everyone was nice and helpful. I will stay again. We were here for a concert at the Klipsch Center and this was perfect location...not too far from the venue.

I saw other reviews regarding bathroom size and someone suggested getting an accessible room and that was good advice.
The motel was close to lots of restaurants and the complimentary breakfast was great.
The pool was great and outdoors...I am not a fan of indoor pools unless it's winter..so that was nice.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Place was clean and the staff was very friendly especially the one who told us to try popcorn and m&m's lol. We stayed here for a basketball tournament so it was a little busy. Breakfast was good. The price was good versus other more expensive places in the area so it was definitely worth the price because I decided to go cheaper. The bathrooms could be a little bigger not a lot of room to use the toilet.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family