“Avoid if possible”

InTown Suites Indianapolis East
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Indianapolis
InTown Suites Indianapolis East
Ranked #140 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The room was very worn. Burn holes in he bedspread, no cooking or dining utensils, No plates, pots, cups or anything. Soft worn out mattress. Furniture that needs to be replaced. Noisy halls with many people allowed in one room across the hall. Smoking allowed too close to doors. Questionable lodgers lurking. Just not very appealing or comfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

This is an extended stay property which means budget rates. No frills. Smelly carpet. Hair in bathroom. Super fast wifi was super slow. Stenchy hallway on 2nd floor. But no complaints. I get what I pay for. Intown Suites has renovated properties for a few dollars more. My advice. Look for those.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We had to stay there for a short period of time. They went through 3 different managers while our couple month stay. They were always rude. The maintenance person there and always luring around the hallways, listening at doorways. The windows open right up and there is no screens. Kids could fall right out the Windows on the high floors. The hallways and lobby are a mess. There is severe water problems on the first floor. The lobby floor is soaking wet on the carpet. Our toilet and bathroom sink was constantly filling up and never draining properly. Also when people cook in their rooms, you can smell it in your room, sometimes smelled OK, sometimes not.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I have stayed in several In Town Suites in several states over the years. I have always had a good stay, clean rooms, and great service. This stay was no different, bell hop cart available, elevator, full size refrigerator, flat screen TV, stove top, microwave, clean room, and great service. This is an extended stay motel which offers housekeeping once a week, which included a full service. Bed sheets changed, vacuum, trash service, and bathroom cleaned. I found this In Town Suites to be reasonably priced, well maintained, great staff, from the front end Manager to the housekeeping staff was all very professional and courteous. There are several restaurants within walking distance to the motel. I had a couple of packages delivered while I was here during my 2 week stay and received them all the day they were delivered.I travel with a full office to work from my room, so security is important to me, I had no issues with anything missing or disturbed in any way. I would recommend this extended stay motel if you need that type of lodging, and I will return here again if I am dispatched to this area again in the future. I am not associated with any person at this motel in any way.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 218. The room offered a flat screen TV, clean surroundings, double bed, quiet A/C...