US$221
US$248
US$215
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$76
US$70
US$85
US$68
US$71
US$65
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$123
US$89
Priceline
US$97
US$78
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I have stayed in several In Town Suites in several states over the years. I have always had a good stay, clean rooms, and great service. This stay was no different, bell hop cart available, elevator, full size refrigerator, flat screen TV, stove top, microwave, clean room, and great service. This is an extended stay motel which offers housekeeping once a week, which included a full service. Bed sheets changed, vacuum, trash service, and bathroom cleaned. I found this In Town Suites to be reasonably priced, well maintained, great staff, from the front end Manager to the housekeeping staff was all very professional and courteous. There are several restaurants within walking distance to the motel. I had a couple of packages delivered while I was here during my 2 week stay and received them all the day they were delivered.I travel with a full office to work from my room, so security is important to me, I had no issues with anything missing or disturbed in any way. I would recommend this extended stay motel if you need that type of lodging, and I will return here again if I am dispatched to this area again in the future. I am not associated with any person at this motel in any way.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 218. The room offered a flat screen TV, clean surroundings, double bed, quiet A/C, full size refrigerator, elevator, stove top, dining table , and a shower with great water pressure. This room does not have a bath tub if that is important to your comfort level.The whole building is a smoke free environment per state law if that is an issue as well, I found it to be very welcomed.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The room did have a large fridge and two electric burners (that worked randomly). We stayed one month got one room cleaning. The workers weren't friendly, and my girlfriend was hit up on twice in the hallway by different old drunk men.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is a weekly hotel and a very nice place for a longer stay. The rooms are clean and inviting, and the kitchen area is nice to have. I have stayed at several InTown Suites in several states, all have been acceptable, but this is the nicest one I have stayed in. The management is helpful and the property is well maintained. I am very satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo