“Good Food, Well Run”

Ranked #794 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: At Wendy's in Indianapolis, IN we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Indianapolis, IN hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Things pretty busy at counter, but a well organized and friendly manager was on top of it. My Double was delicious.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Took a while to get service. Didn't seem to process order I was relating. Had to repeat it several rimes.
My order taker did take the time to make a derogatory comment about another employee who had just arrived. No place for this.

If your by here keep going.

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

For fast food Wendy's does quite well for me. I like the option of grilled chicken instead of fried. The tastes are consistently good and the price is fine

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stopped here on the way through. Had a really good salad and order of fries to balance it out. If you are reading my review, you need to just chill out, be adventurous, and quit relying on other people's opinions to determine whether or not to experience something for yourself. Just go for it. Besides, I think Dave Thomas' daughter needs a new Buick.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I like how their chili is made, but I hate their burgers. I like their chicken just a little. But they have delicious drinks there.