“Great”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

It would have been a good place to eat if I would have been with the right date I guess but I will give the food 4/5 stars and the staff was nice and greeted us well done place was clean

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Another didn't disappoint Trip Advisor find. Lunch was so good, we returned for dinner the next day. Padd Thai, panang curry, salmon and soft shell crab - all hits. Fresh ingredients and not fried tasting. Good portions, polite service.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Food - Average taste.
Quantity - Good
Place - Very Dirty, badly maintained, Flies around, Food etc. on floor. Did not clean even after we pointed out. Boss lady moving around not bothered.
Servers - Well behaved, Nice.
Seemed they have potential, have done well, but do not care anymore. Overall, will not visit this place again. Lots of better and cleaner Thai food options nearby.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, really nice people. Awesome service and the food is incredible. The lunch specials are really great for the money.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This has become one of our favorite places to eat. My husband and I drove past it for a long time, thinking of going in but always passing it up until one year for our Anniversary we decided to give it a try. It has become a favorite. We returned again for my Birthday and again a few months after that we took our whole family (2 adults, 4 children and grandma). The portions are always generous and everything is very fresh. Some of our favorite entrees are the Mee Ga Tee (my husband's favorite) and the Masaman Curry w/ Chicken. I also enjoy the Lemongrass soup.