“Gteat Hotel and Great Location”

Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Ranked #107 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on a Sunday evening. Our room was quite nice: quiet, decent size, and the bed ws very comfortable. The location can't be beat for sports fans--it's literally across the street from the stadium. Driving in downtown Indy turned out to be very easy and we were able to get around with no problems.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Really enjoyed taking a staycation with my family last weekend at this hotel. It's modern a the rooms are huge! The pool was a great hit with the kids!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The hotel was excellent. The staff was friendly and the room was extremely clean. The beds were comfortable and I have no complaints. It is located downtown next to shopping, sight-seeing and restaurants. I gaurantee you will be satisfied with your stay. I would definitely stay at Comfort Suites City Centre next time I am in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie L
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed here for six nights for an exhibition at the Indiana Convention Center. From the time I checked in late at night I have enjoyed my stay. Breakfast is included in the tariff and consists a basic range of the typical american breakfast with a continental twist. The front office manager - Wanda was very helpful with issues I had with a delayed suitcase and other packages arriving. There is a complimentary business center with a printer that works for a change. There is free high speed wireless in the room. The room was huge and very comfortable. Right across the road from Lucas Oil stadium and an easy 5 min walk to the back door of the Convention Center. You can get a drink and good basic food in the restaurant in the evening.

As a business traveler this ticked all the boxes for me.

Oh I forgot the air conditioning was the noisiest I have come across. Solved that problem easy. I turned it off and reported it.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room at the back (Stadium side) had no road noise at all
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I will be travelling to Indy a lot in the coming months. This hotel is where I'll be staying. It is clean, and the staff is excellent. The breakfast is good and has a lot of items to choose from. The style of the property is great. I have no complaints and I'm going to book for my next trip today.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank YourNextGuest
Travellers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Downtown City Centre
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - City Centre
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown

Been to Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown

Address: 515 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46225-1139 (Formerly Comfort Suites City Centre)
Region: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis > Downtown Indianapolis
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #107 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Price Range: €85 - €257 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites City Centre Hotel Indianapolis