US$162
ComfortInn
US$81
US$77
Red Roof
All reviewsan older hotelbreakfast roomstaff was very friendlyparking lotsinkcomforterfurnishings
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

You couldn’t pay me to stay here. Out of the way. Way off the highway. Not a hotel but a motel. Room smelled bathroom was tiny and breakfast was average. The jack hammering was a nice touch for a wake up call. If you are looking for a nice place to stay keep on going

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We checked in easy enough, got the wifi password, and the info on breakfast for the next morning. Our room was towards the back of the hotel, so we drove around to the back parking lot, where we noticed about 4-5 cats scatter from within the hotel corridor (all of the rooms open to the outside, no indoor hallways). It looked like the cops just showed up to an underage drinking party the way they scattered from all directions, even from the upstairs corridor.
Everything about the room was just kind of 'off'. The curtain did not cover the entire window, and the part that was left uncovered faced a mirror in the room, so anybody walking by would be able to see everything inside. I pulled the curtain over to the door handle and tucked it in in an effort to cover that gap. The door did not have much of a seal, letting in a good draft. And there was an odd odor.
At about 9pm we turned off our lights, got into bed, and turned on the TV. Shortly after, we noticed a bug crawling on the dresser in front of the TV. We turned on the lights and noticed it was a roach, which had scurried under the TV stand and into the TV. We were immediately uncomfortable and knew that we would not be able to fall asleep in this room. We packed up our stuff and went to the front desk to request a new room. I did not go in, but my husband said that the employee was very accommodating and understanding.
The breakfast area was nice and we had a good breakfast. The employees were very nice. It was also a fairly quiet location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AimeeKB
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Passing through and my wife and I booked the room through the app. The price was very good. Figured the hotel wouldn’t be that good for the money, boy was I surprised the staff was very friendly the room was clean a comfortable. Very easy booked through the app. The only thing the breakfast was weak but I was ok with that. I would recommend this hotel f to anyone traveling in the area and would stay here if I’m in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was surprised to read some of the reviews on here, I guess some people you just can't make happy. It is an older hotel, but they just did some nice updates, with new furnishings and new mattress. Check in was smooth and pleasant. We were there for 2 nights, and good nights sleep, and no problems, Quiet and peaceful. The breakfast was very good, and there is plenty of room in breakfast room, 15 to 20 tables. Breakfast attendants always made sure there was always fresh food available. We went to Holiday world and some other attractions, and we will gladly stay here again when we come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

No frills, exterior door-hotel. Room, beds, comfy enough. Breakfast area nowhere near big enough for amount of guests. On-site Mexican restaurant closes at 10 on the dot - nothing else is remotely close. This especially sucks because hotel is just over the one-zone border so, when driving from west to east, you lose an hour as you get off 64.

Super-slow checkin process, which was frustrating, and the delay caused us to have to drive to pick up pizza in the next town over.

Room seemed remodeled recently, but with the cheapest carpet, blankets, etc. possible. Blackout blinds don't close all the way in the room, so had the annoying outside lights coming in.

Nothing wrong overall, but DEFINITELY wasn't worth $95 on a Sunday night.... just the going rate for Holiday World area hotels, I guess.

Room Tip: Don't get poolside... It's loud. Also, breakfast is mediocre, and the on-site restaurant closes at 10 on the dot.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Quality_Inn_IN177, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey of our hotel. We value your feedback as it helps us to better serve our guest's needs. I am glad that you were able to get a relaxing night's sleep on our comfortable beds. Our breakfast area is open from 6:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m daily and comfortably seats 84 people. Unfortunately, the Eastern and Central time zone line is within 10 minutes of our hotel. Most local restaurants do close around 10:00 p.m. There are a number of pizza places that offer the convenience of delivery to our hotel. Our hotel has been renovated and now has new Serta mattresses, Choice Hotels approved bedding, Choice Hotels approved carpet, and new vanities. I have forwarded your concern with the curtains on to our management and housekeeping departments. Our hotel does offer a number of amenities to better accommodate every guest.

Again, thank you for your input!

Jennifer Kramer