“Awesome burgers”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 22 July 2015

They have great burgers. The steakhouse burger is to die for. All sandwiches are great, tenderloins are my favorite. The ribeyes and prime pork both make good dinner selections as well. You just can't go wrong here as the have a big variety on menu so something for everyone. Also, really good daily lunch specials.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

This is pub food in a small town, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Came in with friends and had immediate seating on a Friday evening, but they filled up soon after. Good prices on the beer on tap (I had a Blue Moon). The burger I had was hot, juicy, plenty big, and delicious. Served with steak fries. Waiter was on top of things, attentive.

1  Thank indigo100966
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Food is always good with large portions. Lot to chose from [on the menu. Staff goes the extra mile to insure that you are satisfied.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I would not eat there again if you paid me too! Waitress was rude and unaccommodating (nothing I asked for could be done or were out of), and out of your Thurs. special, the steak fingers, at 12:30 p.m. and you knew we were coming. We told you there would be 16 ladies coming (we came on Mon. and told you we would be there on Thurs.) Looks like you would have made extra because you knew ahead of time there would be more people. But what was not right, after you told us that you were out then a couple of policemen came in and they got the Thurs. special. I think you told us an outright lie, maybe you wanted to have enough for the evening crowd. And most of those ladies are from Hungtingburg, and just about all were not happy. Trust me, the word will get around!

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 18 March 2015

We were expecting a bit more of a sports bar, basically more tv's. It's rustic inside and seems a bit more of just a bar with a family side. Food was okay, good portions. Friendly service.