“Will be returning!”

The Gaslight Pizza & Grill
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Huntingburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We have been hearing about the Gaslight for years and decided to give it a try. This restaurant has been open for decades. We went on a Tuesday night about 5:30. We were the only ones in the restaurant the whole time we were there. I guess Tuesdays are a little slow, LOL ! It is set up to be a sports bar with a very large screen which my husband loved. We ordered the homemade chips and pizza. The chips were outstanding and the pizza delicious! Just the right amount of toppings. How could we have missed this place? We will be going back!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The johny dart sandwich is awesome. It comes with homemade seasoned chips and a pickle. They sometimes have a band and karaoke.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The atmosphere is what Huntingburg is all about. The food is awesome. The Gas is probably the best pizza in all of Southern Indiana. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a non-fast food place to eat in town.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Local hole in the wall with descent pizza. We enjoyed the casual atmosphere and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Stopped there the other day after I was done working in the area. We were with another couple, and everything we ordered was good. I had a burger, my wife had the boneless wings. The couple we were with had a pizza,and shared it with us. My burger was very good, the pizza was very good for using a frozen crust.
The girl that waited on us was friendly, and gave us friendly small town service. Would recommend to anyone, anytime.