“You have to try this place”
Review of Fat & Sassy

Fat & Sassy
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Huntingburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great deli sandwiches. Thick, meaty and loaded with extras. When done go into the kitchen store and look around at all the neat kitchen utensils and cook ware. Just a neat place to eat and shop.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My mom had the Greek salad with a side bowl of creamy chicken rice soup. My husband and I had the creamy chicken rice soup in a bread bowl. For dessert had a slice of carrot cake and chocolate cake to take home. The soup was delicious and the salad was very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank 238annettes
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome Lemonade and ham sandwich that we’re the best in this small town of Huntingburg, Indiana. Fat & Sassy!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Whenever I go to Huntingburg, I have to stop at Fat and Sassy, The food is always great especially salads and desserts. The restaurant also includes a nice gourmet shop. I always find something I need for my kitchen. The staff is always so friendly too.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise when visiting Huntingburg, Indiana. The menu offered a variety of choices, and sandwich portions were generous and the quality and flavor outstanding. The food was very fresh and the service was great. This is definitely a place that we'll return to when in the area! We also had fun shopping in the attached kitchen store--the Stock Pot. Everyone was so friendly--we even got candy from one of the local senior citizens! This definitely was a highlight of our recent trip!

Date of visit: June 2017