“Don't miss it !”

Happiness Is Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Howe
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is one of our famous attractions, but only open in the summer. Great ice cream ! And great waffle cones. The "scoop girls" are always great and well worth a big tip!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Was looking for ice cream for a large group of campers. Called ice cream shop and owner was willing to wait for our crew to arrive. Great hand dipped ice cream choice. Good speedy service. Can't wait to go back and get more ice cream!!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Just was driving thru and decided to stop with my son. We are glad we did! My son got the Peanut Butter ice cream and I the strawberry cheesecake. Mine was creamy and wonderful and my son kept saying how much he loved his! Very friendly college age girl helped us.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I was born & raised in the Howe area. I now live in northern Minnesota. Whenever we venture near "home" in the summer, we must always stop at least once, into Happiness Is Ice Cream.
An Indiana visit must always be accompanied with an ice cream trip!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Have been going here for years.
Very good service and the I.C. is great.
In downtown Howe, IN
Not much seating but can walk across the street and sit in the park.