See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2016

When we arrived around 10:30 at night (11/18/2016), we found out that they did not have the room that we had reserved. We were told that "someone called and cancelled the room," when this was not the case. I checked my listing, saw it was not cancelled, and showed it to the man behind the desk. He said there was nothing he could do. I cancelled the room, and booked a room in another hotel down the road. The man behind the desk never tried to alleviate the problem, and never apologized for the inconvenience. Completely rude, will never attempt to book with them again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The other places to stay in the area were full. I checked into a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. I turned the A/C unit on in hopes of clearing the smell but it made it worse. I called the front office to request a different and was told that this was a non smoking room. The lady offered some fragrance spray or some Lysol spray. She brought the Lysol spray to me and I sprayed the room and the A/C unit. I didn't turn it back on. The front window was broken in one corner so it wouldn't completely close. The bathroom sink had a slow leak the dripped all night. When I checked out in the morning the man didn't seem interested to hear about the leak.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2015

the place was very quiet the owners son was very nice the room was very cozy i would stay again the chinese place was very good too!! and not to mention the price was right.close to highway .very well kept up

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015

After driving for hours and every hotel sold out along our route we came across this place...there was no availability in any hotels around. We had no choice but to stay in this dump. The room had bugs, the bathroom floor had dirt from years ago and the roaches became pets. I took a wet washcloth with my foot to see if the floor was just old or if it was dirty....it was dirt....and came off with any effort. In the morning I saw the cleaning girl driving around on a golf cart to clean the rooms. She only had sheets on the cart and not one cleaning product. The comforters were not being changed. There was not one fresh comforter or a dirty one on her cart to be washed. The bathroom had not been cleaned this year I do not think. There was a giant cobweb under the chair in the room....if you are every stuck because every hotel was sold out like our experience.....pulll in and sleep in your car!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori R
Reviewed 9 July 2015

the room was clean. the bathroom was very clean there was no dust on anything. It was quiet we slept well. the dressers were banged up but we didn't use them so I didn't care. Will go back again next year.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends