“Average”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Hammond
Reviewed 8 November 2017

It was busy when we got there, but we were sat fairly quickly. The staff was nice and quick. Most of the food was good, but the scrambled eggs I got were not cooked enough. The cinnamon French toast was fantastic though.
Next time I would just ask to make sure the eggs were cooked longer.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The weather was bad and some of the employees could not make it so it is understandable that the service was great

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Right next to the Welcome Center, a great place to stop if hungry. Weekend we were there, there was a long wait for a table, but if you have time, typical CB menu and service.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I don't eat breakfast much, and when I do I very seldom eat pancakes. However, went out on a limb and had Cracker Barrel pancakes I don't know what they put in there but they were fantastic. Next time you're in there try them, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Good coffee and raspberry lemonade. Good catfish and good eggs and grits. Amanda is the best! Short wait for breakfast also.