“Yiayia's means Grandma's!”

Yiayia's House of Pancakes
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in Greenwood
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We live a few miles from this 'breakfast and lunch only' restaurant and have been there often. We usually eat breakfast there after a morning appointment somewhere. My husband loves the omelettes and I have to have at least one pancake with my eggs and bacon! I think the pancakes are tasty even without butter and syrup! We are usually greeted at the door and service is quick and friendly. Why not give it a try? :)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I enjoy stopping here for breakfast or lunch when I am in the area. Everyone working here is so friendly and welcoming! There is a large selection of breakfast and lunch items, and a few dinners. There were six of us dining together and we each got something different. Everything looked and tasted good. The service is attentive and efficient, as well as super friendly. It was a great experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I ate here about noon on a Saturday to have breakfast. Had cheddar cheese omelette with hash Browns, wheat toast & ice tea. The tea was brought with a big chip out of the rim of the glass so asked for a new one which I got. Food was good but I had to ask for more tea when my glass got low. It’s only open for breakfast & lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I live not far away from Yiayia's, and it's my husband and I's go-to restaurant for a great breakfast or brunch out--especially if we are celebrating anything. The portion sizes are huge, the food is fabulous, and the service is prompt and courteous. The restaurant has been clean every single time I've been there, which is no small feat, because they're always very busy. I usually get the "Opa! Omelette," which has gyro meat, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce, and is delicious. Even though it's a huge omelette, it comes with more than one side. Alhough one of the side is usually bread or hotcakes, they let me replace that with fresh fruit for no upcharge, since I have to eat gluten-free. That is fabulous customer service on their part, since most other breakfast restaurants insist on upcharging for this. If you're a coffee drinker, you'll love this place, because the wait staff is very good at checking whether you need more to drink. Can't say enough good about this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Years ago when this restaurant opened, I thought it was fine. I enjoyed breakfast on several occasions, but I enjoyed my breakfast company much more than the food. Today, we chose Yiayia's for breakfast and were so incredibly impressed by several aspects of the restaurant.

First, we enjoyed the new menu. Not only was the menu items offered streamlined, the menu itself was so much more classy than before. Gone were the endless lists of items and gaudy color blocks.

Secondly, the servers seemed so much more professional, and the restaurant itself seemed so much cleaner. Dressed in black on black, they seemed so much more "on it" than I had noted before. Instead of eating breakfast at a slash-slinging diner, I felt like I was eating at a nice cafe or restaurant.

For breakfast, I chose the traditional eggs benedict although I could have selected a version that included hash. My friend ate a huge skillet breakfast, which was one of several available. In fact, they had the option of enjoying certain combinations as either skillets or omelets.

Our total bill for two of us eating full breakfasts with drinks hovered around $21, which seemed to be just right for the experience.

Date of visit: June 2018