“Good”

Ranked #37 of 215 Restaurants in Greenwood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I had meatloaf, good—not great, with very good creamed corn and almost perfect broccoli. The meatloaf was good sized but the sides were rather small. Good price as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My daughter and I were served quickly. We both ordered a fruit cup. The bananas and grapes were terrible.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had stopped for the night on our way to TN from MN and Denny’s was right across from our hotel so we decided to stop in for a bite to eat and I’m so glad that we did. We had a waiter by the name of Brian and he was the nicest guy and is super talented. He has a knack for drawing and drew a pic of wonder woman on our receipt which was the coolest!! As far as the food it was excellent! If you get the chance to stop in I would definitely recommend it and make sure to ask for Brian....you won’t be sorry as he is a sweetheart and you won’t go hungry as the food is wonderful!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This location began years ago as a Shoney's restaurant, so the decor is a little fancier and more comfortable than most Denny's. It's larger than most, too, but they're well-staffed and the service is surprisingly fast. It's my favorite Denny's of all those in the Indianapolis area.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We met friends here on our trip South, and we were pleasantly surprised. It's not the old Denny's! The server was funny and helpful, and we were happy with the variety of meal service. The food was good for a chain.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!