“Old School Menu”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Lotus Garden is a breath of fresh air. Most Chinese restaurants out there have the basic dishes. Here you have a wide variety of choices. Although I chose the old reliable Hunan chicken, it is nice to have options. And it was very good Hunan. My wife ordered stir fry chicken...also very good. Great service. The only improvement needed is an update on the ambiance....it's also old school. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at this place for 50 years and have never had bad food! Same consistence every single time!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank gene s
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

LOTUS HAS TWO DIFFERENT DINING AREAS.

I am not from Greenwood, but wanted to eat at a highly rated Asian buffet during my visit.

If you enter the main entrance, you’ll be seated by a hostess in an elaborate Asian-themed dining hall. No one told us the buffet requires you to enter the building through a different door. So, after being seated and not being tended to for 5 minutes, we went looking for it on our own. Quite honestly, the dining hall for the buffet was incredibly shabby. If we hadn’t seen the “actual” restaurant, this review would be 2/5 instead of 3/5. The lunch buffet was quite limited, but what killed the experience was just how unkempt the lunch dining area was. A Santa and Christmas lights were still being displayed (it’s March).

I do not recommend eating the lunch buffet.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food here is always good and fresh. The staff is always very friendly and attentive. The place itself doesn't look like much and could some updating. Great drinks as well!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and stopped in to try this place out. She had been here years ago but it was my first time. The atmosphere is really nice. The wait staff was very good. We had some egg rolls and the mustard sauce is amazingly hot. Very good. We shared an order of chicken low main. It was great cause we asked for extra spicy. Very good and will be back.

Date of visit: November 2017