“Good food, good service, good portions!”

Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 211 Restaurants in Greenwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fry Road
Transit: IndyGo Bus Service - Greenwood Park Mall stop - approximately 5-10 minute walk to Buca di Beppo.
Description: Conveniently located on Highway 31 near Greenwood Park Mall, the Greenwood, IN Buca di Beppo is everyone's favorite Italian restaurant. Join us today for lunch or dinner and feast on a wide selection of heaping, family style portions of delicious, authentic Italian pastas, entrees, and pizzas. No matter your appetite, you'll never leave our restaurant hungry. Our attentive staff and eclectic decor add all the special details that will make your meal even more enjoyable. Have a bunch of special events coming up? Book our semi-private dining rooms for truly memorable gatherings. Need catering? We are the best in the business, and offer a variety of packages. When Greenwood residents are in the mood for Italian food, they always choose the restaurant that makes them feel like family…Buca di Beppo! Call us with all of your catering requests and dining reservations, or simply stop by and dine with us today!
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Large family gathering for dinner satisfied everyone’s taste. We enjoyed San Remo Penne, caprese salad, white wine mussels, spicy rigatoni, great salads and fresh bread. Even to-go boxes for what we just couldn’t stuff in anymore. Give them a try!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and outstanding service. My favorite dish, the Macaroni Rosa was removed from the menu, but they made it for me anyway!!! Our server, Hailey, was friendly and pleasant and the manager visited our table to make sure everything was going well. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Best eggplant parmesan I have EVER eaten!!! The combination of the sauce and eggplant, which was cooked to a crispy perfection, had my husband and I eating an entire large portion! Our server, Bruce, was very attentive and provided excellent service! We will definitely be going back when traveling to this area!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

very good food,good service,clean,would recommend specially for big party 6 or more,really nice atmosphere all employees very friendly,neat,clean, seemed to enjoy working....

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here many times and have always been very pleased with the food and service. Today was the first time I would question returning. The restaurant was not at all busy and we placed our drink/dinner order quickly. The drinks took about 10-15 minutes to be delivered, the meal came 10 minutes before the bread and the food (shrimp scampi) was lukewarm at best—so much so that I couldn’t make myself eat shrimp that I wasn’t sure could still be good.