“Fresh, Fast, and Friendly”
Review of Egg Roll Number 1

Egg Roll Number 1
Ranked #21 of 215 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

A friend tipped me off when I moved to the area that this was the ONLY Chinese take out that was worth buying. I’ve been hooked since the first time I visited. The staff is genuinely happy to see you walk in, and remembers you after only a few visits. I’m greeted with a smile each and every time I visit. They always make sure my order is correct, I never have to double check. The food is delicious, the prices are great, and you always get enough to take for lunch the next day. This is a family business worth supporting.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Great food, fairly priced and the most polite staff you will ever find. I had carry out which was prepared quickly and the food was hot when I got home twenty minutes later.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We get take out every week. The food is always freshly prepared and piping hot. We are always given free cookies with our purchase. The restaurant itself lacks most all ambiance, but the prices and delicious food more than make up for the bare essentials in the restaurant. Plus, most customers just gey carry out anyway. Best chinese in Greenwood.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Family owned, always cheerful and busy. They have all the usual Chinese take out and sit down stuff, made fresh and very clean. The crisp fried wings and hot and sour soup are the best in the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This place is set up just like you would expect from a carry out Chinese restaurant but everything else is different. The customer service, the food quality, the cleanliness etc.

No buffet here... but excellent selection on the menu and they will customize upon request. My wife even loves the tofu.