“Sushi at its best”
Review of Green Ginger

Green Ginger
Ranked #51 of 215 Restaurants in Greenwood
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Green Ginger excels in what makes sushi great. Foremost is the correct rice and Just the right amount of it. After all you are paying for high quality generous amounts of fish and ingredients not rice. The rice melts into the other contents so you experience the flavor and texture that’s pleasing to the palate and taste buds. The perfect rice means top rung taste.

There’s always special rolls available to keep it new and interesting. Come up with your own combinations they will make it for you. Add a touch of their special creamy salad dressing to you sushi for an exquisite experience.

Great to see lots of new faces and busy evenings. Experience 5 star service and food at Green Ginger.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit Danny and crew are busier. And we visit a lot so that puts a smile on my face. The variety of special rolls keep me trying something new most visits. If it wasn’t for the mercury in fish this would be the worlds healthiest food. So what if I glow a little. Sushi here rocks my appetite. You must experience a Green Ginger.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times and it is delicious every time. The people are friendly and the prices are quite fair. Every time we go here, they always throw in something for free.

1  Thank Seth I
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I went here a couple months ago with 3 of my girlfriends. My one friend & I enjoyed several sushi rolls & 2 of my friends had the fried rice. It was all delicious! The pink lady & the sweet hot special rolls are to die for!! So good! Can’t wait to go back. I may just pick it up or door dash it.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I could eat here daily lol! Love Danny and his family they are so hard at work delivering both wonderful service and class act sushi. Always something new. Tried the new lettuce wraps. Good right now but Danny will make sure they are great. Little on sweet side today. Many new items on the menu. Anxious for my wife to try the Filet. Doc loves sushi, this is my sushi home.

1  Thank scott1102