“Great food with unique menu items”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #30 of 215 Restaurants in Greenwood
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This place is a great find, but the storefront is deceiving. It appears to be a small carry out place, until you enter. Lots of seating, very roomy and comfortable. Service was excellent.
I went with two friends and we all enjoyed our menu choices. Newks has daily soup specials, including some unique flavors. The crab lobster bisque was superb. The tomato basil soup was not the "usual" flavor - great underlying hints of herbs. Cakes are a specialty, and I wasn't disappointed with the burnt sugar frosting pecan cake. Oh my! The strawberry cake was also excellent.
I returned with my husband - and he also loved it. He is a big soup fan. This will be a routine place for us on the days that the bisque is served.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My husband brought me here for date night a while back. We both enjoyed our food. He had the Debra Pizza and I had the Caesar Salad w/ Salmon. We split a chocolate cake slice that was delicious. I'd definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank MomOfBoysTravel
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We have been to Newks a few times and they never fail to serve up really good food. We took our 19 year old granddaughter and it was her first visit. She was very impressed and said she will eat there again. My favorite sandwich is the shrimp po boy. My husband really likes their pizza. The soups are good also. I would recommend Newks to others.

1  Thank Experience782252
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We tried Newk’s Eatery for the first time. We shared the pepperoni and sausage pizza which was awesome. Handicapped friendly and spacious dining area. The staff was friendly and efficient. You order at the counter and then seat yourself. The drinks are also self serve with at least five different choices of teas. We are eager to return and try the sandwiches. Fairly priced food and generous portions.

1  Thank DPJohn
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Food was very average yet very expensive for what it is. Have been twice but probably won't be going back.

1  Thank ndeem5220