Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield(Greenfield)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$154
US$89
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Greenfield Inn(Greenfield)
US$109
US$84
US$76
US$69
All reviewsfront deskking bedgreat hotelhard time keepingexercise facilitybonus pointsnever heard anyonedecent qualitysave a few bucksgreat holidayparking lot was well litnice poolcinnamon rollsbusiness tripnewer hotellarge bathroomthe hotel is conveniently located
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as we were passing through with 4 kids. The room was beautiful, clean, the staff was courteous when we needed anything and the location was super accessible off the highway. I'd highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Can't wait to stop here on my way home! The staff was friendly. Breakfast was the best we have had in a hotel! We pulled in at 11pm exhausted and never heard anyone running hallways or noisy! I wish every hotel was this lovely!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The hotel is clean and quiet. The area seemed safe. The staff was friendly and competent. We were happy that they accepted our quiet, well-behaved dogs (they are used to staying in hotels and we bring our own sheets to cover the beds. We'd stay nowhere else if passing through again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Relocating from Philly to Chicago, and went through Columbus, OH, where I met a friends for dinner, which went late. Got back on the road and drove for a couple hours. Tired and wanted to complete the drive the next day, and ended up at the Holiday Inn Express in Greenfield, IN outside of Indy as I thought it would be less expensive that closer-in properties. First tried another hotel a couple hundred yards away, and their best rate was twice that of the Holiday Inn express. Room was great, hot breakfast very good, and I found it to be a great value.

Room Tip: I was third floor, above the noise and some view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Travis M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Bill H,

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we were able to accommodate you in your travels and that our rates were to your liking.

Thank you again and hope to see you again if you are traveling this way again.

Travis McMichael

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here while we were in town. Everything is very nice! The hallways were wide and well lit. The rooms felt bigger too than a normal hotel room. My girls enjoyed the pool area. The breakfast was quite good for a free hotel breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family