All reviews jacuzzi room clean and fresh smelling notre dame pleasant stay hotel of choice staff was very friendly one night stay clean rooms rri costco campus refrigerator
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stayed at RRI on way to Chicago and wanted to visit the ND campus. This motel has been refreshed recently and our room, while standard, was clean and tidy. WiFi was sadly non existent and while reported to front desk (I wasn’t alone), no action taken to rectify (as WiFi was working ok in front office), as a one night stay it was good value and very close to ND campus.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Mishawaka - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

geo_somerville,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our wifi. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My six month stay back in 2016 was not good here my first month stay you always get your taxes back but here they would not give it back.my last day here they over charged me by 5 day I have faithfully payed each week all on record stayed at many red roofs all been great this place has changed my mind was not happy with this place.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

michaelwfantinisr,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel near UP Mall. Great maid and staff service. The hotel is very clean and fresh smelling. The rooms are very big too. It's quiet and there's plenty of restaurants around. Jason J gives great service also, professional and friendly. Best red roof inn I've ever stayed at!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Hotel was newly renovated. Clean room, very friendly front desk staff. The Assistant General Manager was very helpful and friendly and very professional. I will definitely be making this my hotel of choice for future travel needs.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I have been staying on and off at the red roof inn for a couple years now. It's now totally renovated and under new management. I have to say that with the new management the hotel did a complete 360. The rooms are nice, new and always clean. Jason J is awesome! Always greeting me in the morning with a smile! Love this place would definitely recommend if your traveling to the area!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

Thank you Lindsay for taking the time to give us a good review. You are a very wonderful person and we appreciate your visits. Jason J