US$140
US$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$113
HIExpress.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$110
US$91
Priceline
US$81
US$76
US$114
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$73
US$69
US$81
ComfortInn
US$158
US$118
All reviewshotel staffone night staylobbyrricostcocampusrefrigerator
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stayed at RRI on way to Chicago and wanted to visit the ND campus. This motel has been refreshed recently and our room, while standard, was clean and tidy. WiFi was sadly non existent and while reported to front desk (I wasn’t alone), no action taken to rectify (as WiFi was working ok in front office), as a one night stay it was good value and very close to ND campus.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My six month stay back in 2016 was not good here my first month stay you always get your taxes back but here they would not give it back.my last day here they over charged me by 5 day I have faithfully payed each week all on record stayed at many red roofs all been great this place has changed my mind was not happy with this place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel near UP Mall. Great maid and staff service. The hotel is very clean and fresh smelling. The rooms are very big too. It's quiet and there's plenty of restaurants around. Jason J gives great service also, professional and friendly. Best red roof inn I've ever stayed at!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Hotel was newly renovated. Clean room, very friendly front desk staff. The Assistant General Manager was very helpful and friendly and very professional. I will definitely be making this my hotel of choice for future travel needs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I have been staying on and off at the red roof inn for a couple years now. It's now totally renovated and under new management. I have to say that with the new management the hotel did a complete 360. The rooms are nice, new and always clean. Jason J is awesome! Always greeting me in the morning with a smile! Love this place would definitely recommend if your traveling to the area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

Thank you Lindsay for taking the time to give us a good review. You are a very wonderful person and we appreciate your visits. Jason J