“I'm not a beer drinker, but I love their food”

Goshen Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Goshen
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Goshen Brewing Company is a family-friendly wind powered brewpub located in an old powerhouse along the Elkhart River in downtown Goshen, Indiana. We serve a wide selection of our brews along with a seasonal, local, farm-to-table menu.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love Goshen Brewing Company's entire menu, but I'd probably still visit even if I didn't. The staff is exceptional - no snobby craft brewers here. I'm not a beer drinker and was happy to learn they have wine. This was offered without any "wine shaming" along the lines of "Why did you come to a brewery if you don't like beer?" that I almost always get. Very casual dining - you got to a counter to order and get a number for your table. The beef brisket sandwich is fantastic. I've also had the Hot Mess sandwich, which is about the only thing on the menu with a somewhat fancy name. Everything else is what it is. Save room for the chocolate cardamom truffle cake with thai coconut cream sauce. My friend and I split it and each of us wished we'd gotten our own. It's a modest portion at a modest price, so get your own :-)

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We dined here for "Pad Thai night" and loved it. Specials on Tuesday evening. SRO. Great beer, great food. Recently added more seating.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The entire team at GBCo continues to raise the bar for excellence when it comes to craft beer and craft food! Honestly, there isn't anything that I don't like when it comes to what they are doing. One of the best things is how much support they offer the community. They are buying a ton of local food and always support other local small businesses. #havemeatwilltravel

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Goshen Brewery is a consistent delight. The variety on tap is pleasant to explore, and they keep them rotating. Every time I’m there I’m able to try something new. I didn’t have the food the last few times, because of just going for the decadent beer yummy-ness, but the food has always been delicious. It’s a place I really like to bring my friends when they visit, even the “foodies” are impressed.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Goshen is the halfway point between where my boyfriend and I live. We decided to meet up for dinner and Goshen Brewing seemed like the perfect place. The community seating outside was perfect to enjoy a couple beers in the sun- next time he will bring his dog. It seemed a little crowded inside but it was still easy to order beer from the bar and food from the food window (they give you a number and deliver it to your table). It looks like they were doing renovations to make the place bigger and provide more patio space which is exciting. The people were friendly!