“Goshen is a truly foodie city”

Maple Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have been eating at Maple Indian since the first week it opened. I have never been disappointed. The quality, freshness, and attention to detail is outstanding. Love the cuisine and try to eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I went to try something different. I was hoping not to set my mouth on fire with the spices. What I got was the best indian food I have ever had. Yes it is spicy but really not that bad. The food is very vegatable heavy. In other words good for you. The meat dishes are very favorful and real deal indian. I ate goat and it was great. I ate a chicken dish that is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. And I have eatten alot of chicken in my life. Do yourself a favor, go to this place and experience it. Your life will thank you for it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went from Fort Wayne to this place with thought of tasting an Indian food outside my place and my expectations were met. The service was good and there were really a quite number of options in the buffet for chicken. I liked the dessert more :) and the buffet rate was worth at the end.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Thrilled Goshen has this place!! I love Indian food. Great place to satisfy my obsession. Nice decor, good service and great food. Plan to return many times and introduce friends to a wonderful place with delicious meals. Go there!!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We have been to this restaurant twice now, and can't wait to go back. It truly is an adventure, because we don't know what most of the dishes are, but everything we have ordered has been delicious. The staff will help you make decisions about what you might like if you have no idea what to order. We are always asked if we want our meal low, medium or high in spiciness. A truly wonderful experience.